Reviews for Shadow Cop
yuanyuan chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/4/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

banana-guts chapter 5 . 3/20/2008
Awesome! This is easily one of my favorites now.
Melissa Norvell chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
Wow! I love this story! *faves* I'm definitely going to read it when and if you update next!
Madness-Soldier chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
DUDEE! THAT SHIT WAS OFF THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAIN! Like I said it was like the Terminator in this bitch mixed with Spiderman 2. I swear this needs to be a movie from the way its written cause' you did a very good job with this action scene. A on this chapter my man, you deserve this shit. Oh and I hope everything goes well with your girl, and I updated just to let you know.

Madness-Soldier chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
Dude that is some straight up terminator 2 type shit my friend. Oh sweet mother mary, what the hell has milly gotten himself into! Oh well, whatever it is, I just hope I never meet it in a dark alley. Nice chapter, and thats all I gots to say. On to the next one!

Madness-Soldier chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
Nice chapter my friend. Dude, the whole slowing down time and firing off bullets to where the fuse with the incoming bullets was sweet dude. Anyway, don't have time for one of my novel comments, but thanks for the review and keep up the good work on this story. Now go post the next chapter so I can read it Eggman! Oh and I hope everything goes ok with you and that chick.

aka Providence chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
It's me, the writer formerly known as YJanZ- Providence!

Nice start for the story, it was great. The action at the end of the chapter was cool as hell, plus I liked the drifter reference. lol.

This may be the time when I advertise my new story (lol), but Fp is evil right now.

Don't forget the joker,

aka ce
Madness-Soldier chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Bullet through the head...what a way to go. Man I feel sorry for Gary though since they executed him, straight up. But since I read the original I know this isn't the end. In fact this is only the beginning. Great chapter man and keep up the good work.

Trazia chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
u have a great imagination i loved this story please update soon i would love to read the next chap
Madness-Soldier chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Man Alex is really calm when getting shot out. First thing I do is stop, drop, and get my black ass the fuck out of there! LOL, anyway good start man. I read the one you had on here at first and liked it, so I do believe I'll enjoy the re-write. Keep up the work man, from one member of Meteor Infinity to another.

I corrupt from within,

Madness
SympleSymon chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Hey, man, nice first chapter...great gunfight at the end, too. Can't wait for more.

This is the fourth version? Damn, what were the other three like, then?

SympleSymon