Reviews for witness
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow.. I like the idea of stillness conquering change, and colding conquering warmth, and lifelessness turning into immortality.
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Dachte zuerst der Eimer wäre 10 Jahre alt aber du meinst bestimmt Tage. Die Sonnen und Wolken sind eine sehr gute Formulierung!
Ryan Schiff chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This one is also very nice, very simple. It has an old classic haiku style to it, just an image of a thing from nature.
greenGalilee chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Serenely pretty.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
So simple, and yet it opens up to worlds of everywhere. This is a haiku. A great haiku. A favorite haiku. MD:77.
Lynaeve chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Nice haiku. Good job.
hey maria chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This gives me the image of the sky reflected in a bucket of water; it's a very beautiful haiku. Nice job.
Crossing the Rubicon chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
This is so powerful, and the title was perfect.

Good work. :)
Basnirka amaterka chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Not only I read, but I review, too :) Very much classical-style haiku, old-masters-like, which I like so much. Concrete to die, yet running through times. Congratulations.
Pink Parfait chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Good haiku - nothing more to say because it is haiku and I like good haiku and this is good haiku so I can't tell you how to "gooden" it anymore and...yeah.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Interesting how this can paint a picture out of three different images. A nice use of specifics to create imagery. Keep writing! :)
gorillazafishynado666 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
thats really cool, i love it _