Reviews for The Life and Times of Camellia Browne
darkgurl92 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
cute...cant wait for the next upload..stupid trey..trying to get with her...update soon
C. Liana chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
And I thought Patrick had a bigger brain than that! Then he goes off and just leaves her without an explanation as to why he even kissed her. Oh my, I feel some tension rising. Well, I do have to say, that's some way to get a girl's attention. haha..
C. Liana chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Trey needs to get a check up! A major check up! I totally commend Camellia for kneeing him. He deserved it, besides, Patrick just seems so much more better.
Me Again chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
It's such a cute story so far. But write more quick, before you run out of time again. :p

You Know Who
chgirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I really like this one. I hope to see more soon.
reader chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
interesting... I'm looking forward to more.
blondiexoxo chapter 3 . 1/2/2007
hey i really like this story so far. i hope u update soon.
Dark Hime chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
pretty cool. though im not quite sure what her ex will have to do with anything later on in the up the good work, update soon.
ShadoWings chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Lol!
Devin Brines chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
On the previous chapter, it erased part of my review. Sorry about that. This was another line I didn't like:“Someone should straighten that rug out,” he thought, remembering Camellia’s fall." Just thought that was dorky. I liked: "Patrick was taken down with her, and Camellia ended up on top of him with her body pressed to his. Oh crap! What the hell just happened? Why was she such an idiot?" Good use of hell. Also liked: "Well… he thought, guess Camellia has the job." Good use of slang in eliminating the I. Oh, by the way, I thought that first chapter was the whole story. Sorry about that. In the second chapter, you spelled gorged wrong, and I think that sentence is a run-on. The second chapter was all right. The writing's not extremely interesting to me. Like you said to me, some more metaphors and descriptive words would do wonders for this story. Ciao...Devin.
Devin Brines chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
It was all right. No real moral to the story or anything. It failed to impact me emotionally, you know? Here are some parts I didn't like:

"“I’m Camellia Blonde-I meant Browne!” She said. God she felt stupid! Blonde? What was she thinking?
ShadoWings chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Good beginning. Quite amusing.
Dark Hime chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
It seems super cute. Great structure. update soon!