Reviews for Older Than Dead
SuzyJane chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I love your narrator he's serious but funny and sarcastic... There's something so riveting about what happens after death and you managed to capture that in this story Amazing Job. :)
this account is no longer on chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
Wow. I don't think I've ever thought about ghosts that way before. But did you have to end it there? :( I wish that there was more to it than that.
Gathering Crows chapter 5 . 12/16/2006
Great short story, I love the voice you've got going there. Sarcastic, experienced, but...young. He's not tired enough yet to let go and say "what the Hell I'm going there anyway". Keep spinning Batman-kun.
DCXX chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
So, what happens now? No more being a...err, living ghost in a crazy world? You'd better not stop it there...:(
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
For some reason, FictionPress didn't send me alerts for the past three chapters. So I was completely surprised when I clicked on the link and saw chapter five. But anyways.

Wow. I'm confused. Is this the end? Or are we going to become less confused?
Noelle chapter 4 . 11/16/2006
huh...okay. so now he killed himself in the ghost world.

really good! I never would have thought of anything like this.

Noelle
Noelle chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
i like this story...its good. i dont know if i left a review earlier...i might have i review alotta stuff. i liked this because it was really good writing, and it was about like fantasy and ghosts and stuff...i really like that. good writing...i think i will check out your other stuff.

oh yeah! i just wanted to ask you a question - i was confused about the last paragraph thing...where he says "oh, god, no!" and then disappears...why did he do that? was it because he realized it was the wrong thing to do? or...eh...i dont know. just asking.

noelle
DCXX chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Hm, pretty good but the chappys are a little on the short side...
Gathering Crows chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
...*sad face*
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
*winces on behalf of kid* Oh, _ouch_. His dad's dead and he doesn't know it 'cause he's crossed over from the Other Side, huh? Tough. So, so, how *did* he cross back over?

Please write more soon!
Noelle chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
aww...poor kid. i feel bad for him. wouldnt that mean that his dad was in the other side now?

well, unless he was a ghost. then he probably would be very hard to find..

either way.
Danielle Thamasa chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
This is a really interesting story because it is written from the perspective of a ghost. I know I love a great ghost story and this is quite fascinating, especially when describing things a ghost can and can't do and what happens after death.

Keep it up.

Danielle Thamasa
Gathering Crows chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
O I wanna read this. Just one critique "Sometimes, there’s enough power in a spirit that it sticks around. Power, or whatever." Power? Phrasing's a little odd there. Otherwise, great catch. Great voice. So, I'm guessing not one of the ghosts Batman battles?
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Whoa. Crazy-creepy-weird cool. Is there more? And why don't people/ghosts like to "cross over"?