Reviews for I don't care if it kills my soul
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
this one i think was a little too repetivitve, but i still liked the message :) it's nice to know some people want to be there and you just can't run them off lol
lymli chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I like the chorus, it's really lovely, the beat is good, and the message is meaningful.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow. This is such a powerful and intense piece. You're willing to give up so much for someone who doesn't sound nice at all so they don't have to suffer in lonliness. This is an awesome piece, and you're an awesome guy. Keep up the excellent work!
Cruxis Angel chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Talk about dedication man! You really were workin' hard to keep this guy satisfied eh. What a jerk really I say I wouldn't waste my time! If he don't want help leave him...yet you did the right thing. That's why your my friend!

-Cruxis Angel (Symphoniakid)
Dancer en pointe chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I admire the fact that you can write a song because that is something I've just never been able to do... The chorus is really good, I like the song in all as well. Keep writing!

Dancer en Pointe
Keith Anthony Power Campbell chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Got across that feeling of resoluteness very well, and also a little bit of sadness for taking the stance. Almost like vowing to do the right thing selflessly ignoring your own pain. While you should not always put yourself ahead of others, if someone is just an emotional vampire who drains you and never gives you any positive emotions, then it's best just to leave them be. Nice poem.
Celeste Bloodrayne chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
You're so strong... All i feel for them is either pity, hatred, anger or sadness. more of the latter though, else i'll be behind bars or something already. :-p

You're a great guy...

Sincerely,

Celeste
seventhchords chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I found this very deep and emotional. I thought that you'd brought your feelings and thoughts across pretty well, so good job with that!
Force of Nature chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
wow... you have a serious knack for getting across emotions and oppinions - you have a real way with words, trully able to get your point across effectively and powerfully... great job man!;)

and to answer your question about when i'll start posting... it really depends on whenever i get the time to go through my stuff to pick out the best ones, then edditing them and such - and right now, i just don't have that kind of time. i just started homeschooling this week, and it's keeping my days pretty busy, so yeah... but don't worry, it'll happen soon enough :)

so anyways, again, great job and keep it up!:):)