Reviews for Pouring Away
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Aww, so clever and adorable! I love the tension and the meanings behind the descriptions. Great work.

LXF
Ahemait chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Very interesting and differetn, but i liked it all the same. Great ending. I'm jealous of your endings! (not that that doesnt sound weird...) they're always very good. Great job, keep writing.
Lady DreamWriter chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
yikes, very insightful. I'm glad that the person in this poem got up the courage to walk away. Very powerful but almost painful in it's intensity.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Hey Hun! Good to see you posting again! This was a really good piece - nice style and flow to it. I'm not sure I understand why she walked away in the end, but I love this just the same! _
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Hey, I loved this! I was wondering if you would start writing again. I love how you put in the undertones, what everyone was thing and what they were doing. Beautifully done.

Keep it up.
Amethyst Eyed Cynical One chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
hii...thats a fab poem...i really liked it!
D. A. Emme chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I liked this. The ending was great! - This is a really nice piece of work. Keep up the great work!
Basnirka amaterka chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
More of a prose than poetry but very good, easy to read; with a nice athosphere.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Beautiful poem you have here Alex! I love the titel and the second stanza the best _ And how're you doing babe? Haven't talked to you in a while. Is everything okay?

Much love, Rosanna.