Reviews for Call my name
True Talker chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
This is written exceptionally well. What do I mean by this? There is much emotion in this. What do I mean by this? Finding a person that cares about you and vice versa is indeed a good feeling. I hope that Lucy will be alright. Yes, I do tend to care about the characters that I read about in stories.
True Talker chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I had read this and it had made me think. I feel for the character Lucy here. Why? Because NO one deserves to be treated like this. And I do mean NO one. REALLY.
Beth Brooks chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
besutiful conclusion! very engading story! i'm sad it's over.
Beth Brooks chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
chap 8 review:
omg poor lucy! she can't win for loosing!
Beth Brooks chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
review for chap 7
just really wow, so many emotions came up durring this! amazing!
Beth Brooks chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Chap 6 poor lucy, i would have snapped much longer ago, and it is about time her mother stepped up! i mean really!
Beth Brooks chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
YAY there's a cheat sheet at the end! lol and ugh! i hated 13 too! stinking Sandra is sooo mean! but shes going to die of lung cancer anyway while Lucy get's to live long and hopefully happy! so there!
Beth Brooks chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
chap 4 review
this chapter is sooo emotional like i had tears trying to fall the entire time, but they would blur my vision and keep me from reading so they weren't allowed. but so very heartfelt, you know how to hit the heart, poor lucy!
Beth Brooks chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
review for chap 3
ok so i want to slap her mother right now! ugh so angry at her! poor Lucy! and don't even get me started on her father! but Takashi made me smile right off the bat so i get how he can brighten up her spirits! can't wait to read 4!
Beth Brooks chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
review for chap 2
so there were a few minor tiny spelling grammer things that are like tiny! but i really enjoyed this two, it's always intersting to see how a character evolves and devleopes, i liked seeing how she dealt with the redicule, and then later opened up, the Japaneese is a nice touch, i'm lost durining it i admit. If this was a novel in paper, i think it should contain a glossery where i could turn to the back and look up all your phrases you've included. :) i made up a language in a novel once and had to make a cheat sheet so i didn't forget it lol and made it into the glossery. just an idea :) over all tho, freat chap can't wait for more time to read the next one!
Beth Brooks chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Review for chap 1
this is very emotional and horricly raw, i am always awed at the talant of a writer who can writer from another sex's view. i thikn it's a true testiment to your abilities and look forward to reading the next 9 chaps!
InkyPink chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Hey! I'm really sorry I took so long to read the rest of this, Eivind. But I'm glad I finally found time! What an amazing story, really...It's incredibly emotional and sensitive - but yes, the ending certainly is uplifting! I'm so glad for Lucy, and her mother.

Great work!
BlorangeForever chapter 10 . 6/14/2008
I actually read this several months ago, even though I never had time to stop and write a review. I wanted to tell you that after I finished reading it, the characters stuck in my head for the next few days. They were very engaging, and you really were able to make me feel like I knew them. Good job.
Beauty From Pain chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow...just...wow. There's so much emotion already in the first chapter. It's good to say that I'm hooked ;) I like how you had smaller paragraphs in it; it was easier for my eyes. Long paragraphs intimidate me ; And the song was just beautiful. I could almost hear a melody playing in the background.

Overall, it's a great start! Me gusta mucho (Spanish for "I liked it a lot" - I'm going to be a Spanish major, I might even get a doctorate degree in it, I love the language so much). And it's cool how you had Japanese in there too - I've always wanted to learn Japanese but it looks like such a hard language. I think it's cool that you know some Japanese )
lymli chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
the starting caught me a lot, maybe I could relate to lucy, I think everyone needs someone to feel saved and takashi was with her by the way.

the chapter 8 just surprised me, there were things I didn't expect, I guess all the ugly stuffs made lucy stronger to face everything.

arigato for such lovely story.
90 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »