Reviews for Green Room
this is good
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
this is good
nonaanon chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
I kind of like this story but there are too many errors for me to love it. I'm not trying to be mean but you need to work on your writing skills. You often use punctuation marks incorrectly, for example, 'Why do you hate me?.' Since this is a question you don't need the period. In the sentence where Titiana is talking about putting up walls during confrontations with her boss you use no instead of know, which is the correct usage. These small mistakes, along with some necessary dropped words, make it hard for me to understand what you are talking about. To me some of your sentences are awkward and gauche because of this. Again I'm not trying to slam you, I'm just giving tips that might make your story more enjoyable. Keep writing!
Countessrim chapter 12 . 1/21/2007
YAY! It took you like for ever to update! I'm just as excited to go to Aspen as they are! YAY! PS. The pics really help with visualizing!
alitalia chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
ya know, i'm sure you didn't mean to sound racist in your summary by calling it an interracial story, but seriously-why would you write that? it makes no difference at all who you feel/act romantically towards, until you make a big deal out of it...

sorry...i didnt read the story, and i'm sure it's good, but just think about what i said

grazie :D
mrskelley chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
Great Update!
Countessrim chapter 11 . 1/1/2007
Yes, this is going to be great, I can't wait for Aspen!
Countessrim chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Yes! Another great chapter! I especially like the line " I feel dirty" Update soon plz I love it!
mrskelley chapter 8 . 12/26/2006
This is a good story...seems like David Martin still loved his ex.
soulmateyez chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
havent quite fallen in love with green room yet but its getting there...keep up the good work. i wanna kno more about cj.
MarkedbyMelinda chapter 8 . 12/22/2006
I loved it! But I hate the common excuse: "It just happened" If it was me, I'd be like "Well,It just happens that I'm about to kick your butt" So anyway, keep going! :)
bluegurl12 chapter 7 . 12/18/2006
That was good. Please Update SOON!
cleo14 chapter 6 . 12/13/2006
I really like this story and its characters. I hope you continue with it because I really want to find out what happens next.

Later
debrown700 chapter 6 . 12/10/2006
Ok, this is my first ever review :). I just wanted to say that I'm enjoying the story. Tati needs to tell Mike off and give that Samantha a piece of her mind to. I'm liking Raina...a friend till the end. And CJ, boy just let him take Mike on one more time. I'd like to see CJ get beat him down, lol.

I like CJ, he and Raina are my favorite in the story so far. And what's up with Mr. Number 24...is James interested in Raina or what? Ugh, I can't wait till the next update. And Can I say that I wouldn't mind if the Tati and CJ rumor became offical (wink, wink) lol.
Alwayzcute chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
“ Mike's-” Raina looked at Samantha like she was trash “ lady friend disrespected Mr. Smith. I told told her to shut up.” Raina smiled.

My favorite line! I love the way it's written, sounds like something me and my girlies would do!