Reviews for The Destiny Dream
Narda C chapter 11 . 3/12
It was exciting to see Cathy, Jen, Walter and Slim, taking a chance to find a killer. I did like the comparison Kathy gave of Slim and Walter to the Deliverance and Howdy Doody. It give the reader more of an outlook on how the characters looked like.
Narda C chapter 10 . 3/12
It is interesting to see what will Kathy think of the army as a mechanic. Now Kathy will get to travel and while pursuing her destiny.
Narda C chapter 9 . 1/8
Loved it! Loved it! Wow, what a surprise, Cathy had a twin sister and not a brother. I was happy to see that Cathy and Catherine got along at the end of the evening. The description of Cathy and Catherine meeting was perfect, when Catherine opened the door Cathy had seen herself must of been quite a surprise. You can actually feel that your there in this chapter. Good job!
Narda C chapter 8 . 1/8
It was good to see how Cathy was close to her Grandma and could confide in her. I also like how Cathy Grandma believed in Destiny Dream.
Narda C chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
In this chapter I enjoyed seeing the title in the sentence of "Destiny Dream".
Narda C chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
I liked the party that Kathy knew all about Alex and how Stella was impressed by her knowledge. Each chapter gets more interesting as Kathy is going to a new experience which makes a reader eager to read the next chapter.
Narda chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
I enjoyed in this chapter the description of the Island which seemed so serene and relaxing. It was also a surprise when Stella the house maid turned out to be an ex CIA agent who was looking out for Alex. Very interesting and good plot. I just recommended this book to the a young lady who works in the library, I think she will find these chapters intriguing and anxious to read the next chapter.
Narda chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I believe Cathy parents did love her but didn't know how to fully show it. I admire Cathy strength after she had a miscarriage and determination to continue on with her life, she is a brave woman. I was happy to see she did have that special someone in her life like Josh and her grandma. As I read more into the stories I feel as though I'm living it and is anxious for the next chapter.
Narda chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
I enjoyed reading this page because I can relate with the main character Kathy and her relationship with her parents. I admire her independency that she can take care of herself even though her parents and ex-boyfriend Stewart weren't real there to support her. I found it comforting when Josh let her know he would be there to support her. Couldn't take my eyes off reading this page as every line becomes more interesting.
Narda chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I enjoyed the way this chapter led from reality into and adventure.
Narda chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I deeply enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to read more. I believe this author is a very talented writer and look forward to reading the next few books.
E. F. Kingsley chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I started out liking this story, but somehow, there are too many questions. Too many gaps. Very few stitches that weave this tale together as a whole. Your chapters are very isolated, and very little seems to tie all the loose ends together.
E. F. Kingsley chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I'm really enjoying this, and I hope I don't annoy you with reviews!
E. F. Kingsley chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Interesting plot twist! I wonder what will happen next?
E. F. Kingsley chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So far, so good. The first chapter has just the right balance of details and action, allowing for a seamless transition.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »