Reviews for The Destiny Dream
E. F. Kingsley chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
I started out liking this story, but somehow, there are too many questions. Too many gaps. Very few stitches that weave this tale together as a whole. Your chapters are very isolated, and very little seems to tie all the loose ends together.
E. F. Kingsley chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
I'm really enjoying this, and I hope I don't annoy you with reviews!
E. F. Kingsley chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Interesting plot twist! I wonder what will happen next?
E. F. Kingsley chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So far, so good. The first chapter has just the right balance of details and action, allowing for a seamless transition.
zeecrazyeggbloos chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
i finally came around to see what sort of stuff you write, since you always leave me such sweet reviews (thank you for those, by the way!). i absolutely love your writing style, it's so easy and un-pretentious, which is hard to find on this site (or in a lot of published books, too. haha). i love the description of the downpour, i've totally been in cars during weather like that, it's scary.
shanasheart chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Okay. I think im confused now. You rushed that all kind of fast. Shes pregnant. Got that. Her friend that she hasnt talked to in a while is now suddenly talking to her hinting that they should get married? And she has a family, like sisters and a brother? Now im really confused. From the first two chapters it didnt seem at all like she had siblings. Seemed like she was alone...

i guess we'll see.

reading on...
shanasheart chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
I like it, I love it, I'm reading some more of it!

Annoying reviewer
shanasheart chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
OKAY. So i was browsing my inbox and saw this story and was like hmm im sick...why not? I'll admit i skimmed a few chapters and really liked how this story was turning out...I'll also admit i didnt write any reviews, and you barely had any. SO HERE I AM! I'm going to review every single chapter...might take me a while, cuz i do have some plans,BUT i will do it.

This story is worth it.

Get use to my annoying-ness. :D
Jenny chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
This is truly one amazing narrative. The plot and everything surrounding it is built solid. The travel parts make me envious and the historical bits make it even more interesting. I wish you had told us what made the dream man so amazing for the protagonist though. Thank you for such a great read.
XxAmberRomancexX chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
WOW! It's finished! This was an incredible story. I wondered if this was based upon actual events because your tone was so reflective, as if you'd had time to form your conclusions. Normally I would want to find out what those five fictional things were, but this time, I'm not going to. It seems to me that if I knew exactly what they were, the story wouldn't hold the same magic for me. Great job.
MlleCilip chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
I enjoyed that so much. Thank you for a wonderful, eloquent story and a truly wonderful read. :)
Captain-PalidoOceano chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
I'm really sad its finished, but it's an awesome story. I can't wait to read your next story and will eventually catch up with the rest of the one's you've written.
Hydie chapter 39 . 2/28/2007
GREAT story.

Thanks so much for sharing it!
Wind's Whisper chapter 40 . 2/28/2007
Wow, what an amazing story! I'm speechless. Loved every minute of it!

Best wishes (and many thank yous)

WW.
Hydie chapter 38 . 2/28/2007
oh ho...so I was wrong. Sweet!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »