Reviews for Those Beloved By The Night
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Number one) Rabbits, tigers, deers, etc.. -Leave out the etc...It doesn't work.

Number two) "I'm sorry, how stupid of me not to introduce myself. I am Michel Crow." This should not be in quotations, unless he is talking to someone. Is he? If so, make that clear.

Number three) I'm not sure if it's stylistic or what, but the choppy sentances don't work for me. It creates the wrong feel. Also, besides breaking the flow, it's incorrect. You put periods in random places and other weird things.

Number four) This sounds a little like DNAngel.

Number five) Now, I'm not joking at all when I say this: a summary can make or break a story. Don't let it break yours.

Okay, I'll stop beating on you. This is a good story, I'm making it sound like I don't like it. I do. Really, I promise. And no matter what others say, I like cliffhangers. They add to the suspense (as they are supposed to, I suppose.) Okay, this review is getting really long. I'll shut up now.

Luvs,

Ad'e
OceanFrost chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Keep writing this! Cliff hangers always kill us readers!
Laura chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
IM so mad at you. This is awesome! and U stopped, right when it got good. its a talent, i swear...Keep Writing on This One!
GuiltOverMalice chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
The first POV i've ever seen on your account, it was astounding,

a couple of words you forgot to write in,

but besides that it was awsome. keep up the damn good work.

PS: i can see you've watched some buffy in your days.
VestriDementisFemina chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Oh, I love it! I'm absolutely enamored of the title.. And you left off at exactly the right point to make readers want to pull their hair out cause there isn't any more. Which is absolutely perfect. Good job, love!