Reviews for Rinforzando, Pink Bunnies, and Lipstick Stains
DreamExplicitly chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
Aww it was getting good! I hope you finish this :) Felicia and Lilly are so cool.
mica chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
it was great i think it is a great story evan though it was you frist time in third person it was good keep going plz iam enjoying reading it !
Kizuna chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
Yey, new chappy!_ And a good one!_ Well, all of your stories and their chappys are good, but still!_
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
haha! Great chapter! I like the connection! WOW! So whats goin to happen with Baily's brother? .. Anyhow WOW! That was truly ironic just ramming into Kyle in thw mall hahah! And Karly.. I think I like her! Well till next chappy!

Ryumaru shogunate chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
WOW! New characters based off of people we know? You know? You MUST introduce me! Anyhow I'm loving the little bit of plot here with Rin... And the new characters twist! I can't wait until next chapter! Till then!

Kizuna chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Okay, I'm tired and supposed to sleep, seeing as I have to get up early in the morning... But I just had to read this.._ And I loved it.._ And I really liked the part with Kyle and Derrick!_ Update soon! I promise I will come with a better revirew then!_
just give me november chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
i like felicia. she seems sweet.

and.. hmm... cameos are cool :] interested in leaning more about kyle and derrick. :]
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
OPh dear when I say hate... about a character .. its rarley absolute. I feel for her.. I've been in the same spot.. rather similar ones... what with my mother's menatl instability... Anyhow... The reason I felt dislike for the character was because she reminded me way too much of my own sister... I don't like my family can you tell? Well I like my dad.. that's about it... Anyhow enough ranting I love the stroy and will of course continue reading it! Well I must go! Till next time!

Ryumaru shogunate chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
WOW! Lilly is like me!... As in she gets on horses she shouldn't... ... Anyhow I'm loving it! And POOR Rin! Wow! I'm really getting into this! I'm off to read the next chappy now!

Ryumaru shogunate chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Ah I'm sorry I'm soo late on the review! But I'm here now, and enjoying it thoroughly! Ah all the spanish *looks over shoulder* I can't speak it, but my grandmum used to teach it... ... anyhow I like the development so far and will definately continue reading! Well I'm off to the next chappy! TTFN!

Kizuna chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
Good chapter!_ Poor Rin, though, I feel so sorry for him... Can't be easy having a tumour...

So you slept through your driving test? That's not good!:p We in Norway can't take our licence before we're 18... We can start taking lessons and drive with parents and stuff when we're 16 though... But I haven't started yet... I don't want to drive...:-/ I'm actually scared to drive a car. I'm even scared to sit in a car, in the front seat...:-/ Haha, I'm weird and I know it!_

Very great chapter, I hope you update soon!_
Kizuna chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
OMG, OMG! Poor Rin... He has a tumour... But he's gonna be fine, right?_ As ican remember, nothing about him being ill stood in BC... Nothing bad at least!_ But I have a very shortterm memory, so who knows..._

Hihi, does Lilly already have a thing for Felicia? I could tell when she shivered oddly and when she was looking at the exposed skin!_

And what did Hammy do with Grandma Abby's ashes?_

So, you're on holiday now?_ I'm at school... School sucks... But I like Tuesdays, cause they're so short and simple!_ We in cold, little Norway don't have Thanksgiving... I don't have vacation before Christmas...:-/ That really suck, cause it's so freaking long time forth... (Did I get that right? I hope so...)

Ah, and I got a thank you!_ And my reviewing is awesome!_ *blinking shyly with eyelashes* Ahehe!_

Update soon! This is so good!_
Kizuna chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
Another chapter so fast!_ I just loved it!_ Hmm... I started with Spanish this year, and I have this stupid teacher who can't learn away anything... So I really can't speak Spanish... I didn't understand much of the Spanish in here!_ I understood hijo, hermana and diablo!:p

Well, I hope it will be slash!_ I think Rin would do fine as gay!_ Heehee! Hmm, I wonder what kind of health problems he has...

Okay, I'm gonna do my English project now, so I have to go!_ Update soon girl!_
Ryumaru shogunate chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is interesting! I wanna see more! And Baily is a brat! Well I must be off... TTFN!

Kizuna chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Great first chapter!_ But I wonder what's wrong with Rin... And is there gonna me any slash in this story?_ I know there will me femmeslash, cause Lilly and Felicia gets together here right, but is there gonna be any gay guys?_

And I liked that this story was written in 3rd person, but I think BC and all the ChrisXJustin stories, (past, present and future:p), are best in 1st person!_ And changing POV doesn't confuse me, just so you know!_

Anyway, that didn't have anything to do with this story... I love it, and I hope you continue it!_ Alerts won't function, so I really didn't know you had starte TWO new stories before I bumped into the last chapter of BC...!_ But now I'm here! And I'm here to stay!:p Heehee!_