Reviews for Lethal Trust
H i b o u P i e chapter 24 . 1/26/2008
*account's fixed*

well now, lookie here. *points at mass of burned computer parts* My account works now!

GAh! one more chapter to go! Can't wait... although i'll miss this story... (3) oh well, you'll just have to write me more crack thats all! OH NO! KOUJI'S DEAD! *in denial* He can't be! Nope! He isn't! LIES! ALL LIES!

*being childish*

neway, i got one story up if you'd like to read it. I think you'd like it. Although im totally outa my element writting this genre but, if you could possibly take a look... *shameless advertisin* I kno, im horrible. BUt i wanna kno what you think!

We're in the final stretch... lets see how it ends.

- Hachi (3)
Savvy0X chapter 24 . 1/24/2008
WTF JUST HAPPEND? Ok that is really my only complaint, I don't think the chapter went very smoothly, unless that was the impression you were tying to give, which I can understand. There is NO way that Kouji is dead! I don't believe it. You don't have me fooled, but how could Jin just leave his own brother there? I think Kouji was wearing a bullet proof vest. Honestly, who would bring a bunch of people with guns and then not wear a vest? Anyways, the chapter wasn't horrible! It wasn't your best, I won't lie to you, but it wasn't terrible. I've never understood how anyone can hold a grudge for so long. I mean I forgive and forget most things pretty quickly, so I don't see how anyone could hold any kind of grudge for so long. I'm really excited for the next one!
Melissa Norvell chapter 23 . 1/17/2008
Yeah, I did need a break. ; I still need to update three things Oo; I do have a new story. It's actually a sequel to Sacrifice but you don't have to read Sacrifice to understand it at all.

I need to get Crimson and Clover up but I'm working on too many stories. Speaking of Sacrifice I need to send people pictures of my characters. I'm so lazy. I think I did finally update Sacrifice, unless you've read chapter 23.

Kouji and Hiro's feud is getting a bit out of hand. I wonder what the end results will be. This was a very interesting chapter, well couple of chapters for me. Sorry I hadn't reviewed you, I've been extremely busy with updates and I'm editing everything, which is a pain.

I'll try to be faster at this keeping track thing, lol.
Savvy0X chapter 23 . 1/13/2008
Yeah I don't think this so-called "meeting" is going to turn out so well. I feel bad for Rena too. Again, not a vey exciting chapter, but that's alright. Really if you think about it, this feud between Hiro and Kouji is a little ridiculous.

You sent me a total of three pictures, and I could see the first one of how you picture the twins, and I could see the last one of how you picture Hiro. I like the general picture of Hiro, obviously the hair and eyes are different, but I like it. I also can picture him as Shunsuke Nagasaki. The twins' picture I'm not entirely sure, but when I looked up more pictures of the guy you have in mind, I LOVE it! Pretty much perfect.

Haha as far as Pirates of the Caribbean go, I actually liked the first and the third one. I was pretty disappointed in the second one. I don't like how they left a cliffhanger. They should have finished off that adventure I thought. Anywho, I love how your are progressing and I highly anticipate the next one!
beautifully.malevolent chapter 23 . 1/13/2008
*locked out still*

This could potentially be hazardous. This stupid thing is screwing up again... Gah, neway.

Ah! Crystal and Jin are such good con artists! Hopefully their plan works... doubt it will go smoothly tho.

- Mishii
beautifully.malevolent chapter 22 . 1/12/2008
*is locked out of her account*

GAH! Dumb thing won't let me sign in! oh well, i can still review. 3

Pardon my lateness, school's bared confines have kept me shackled to extra homework for the past few days. -pouts-

Neway, nice chapters. *ref to 21-22* I like the way Jin is so... well Jin like. He's such a sweetheart *w/ a mondo chip on his shoulder* He's so kind to Crystal, its sweet. And i like the normal human reaction that Crystal gives him when she woke up. This is why i like this story, its simple in its complexity and the characters are believable.

- Mishii -

*translated name*
Savvy0X chapter 22 . 1/11/2008
Not too much of an exciting chapter, but that's alright. I want to know this plan Jin has. It was cute though, Crystal's lucky to have people like that in her life. I had one problem with this chapter however, that I think you might have slightly overlooked. You said her feet were in a lot of pain, but when she took the shower they didn't hurt at all? They would sting if they were that injured right?

I'm glad you like my name. My real name is actually Savannah, and I came up with Savvy two ways. 1) I LOVE Pirates of the Caribbean and Jack says savvy a lot in it. 2) My friends started to call me that. I like it though, and I'm glad someone else does. I could see that you wanted to put Crystal and Jin together when they first met, and I could also tell, using you words, the relationship did indeed become "platonic" over time, which is one of the reasons why I couldn't see them together. I'm excited to see the pictures! I'm just having the hardest time visualizing the characters in this story. It's no problem about a long response! I love long responses. Anything long when it comes to sites like these are amazing. Well, anyways, thanks for replying and I'm excited for the next one!
Melissa Norvell chapter 21 . 1/6/2008
Lol! Of course! Then we won't have our baddies anymore. I think they both have a sadistic idea of the word 'play' anyhow.

From what you said to . you intrigue me...I await those chapters where Hiro is shown in a different light.

Now, off to write on Sacrifice, since I should have updated yesterday
little fox demon chapter 21 . 1/5/2008
o stiches in the head...not fun i had stapels once up there trust me therye much worse cause after awhile they have to pull them up if ur lucky the stiches will just fall off hope u feel beter (and the best part is u can mooch off wtvr u need just by reminding ppl ur in huge pain) not that i did that...love ur story still and if it makes u fell better ihavnt updated in years (wl more like months)
Savvy0X chapter 21 . 1/5/2008
Ah don't worry about a late update, I read enough Fanfiction and whatever else to keep myself busy. As I was a reading I was trying to picture Jin and Crystal together, and I just can't see it. I see them having the brother and sister relationship, but I haven't seen enough interction with Kouji to see him and Crystal together. Another this I'm struggling with right now is that I can't picture Jin and Kouji, and I can only picture Hiro when I read about him. Are there any pictures that you've seen that you thought represented them well, so that I can picture it a little better? It's ok if you haven't, but I'm just wondering.

No problem for the review, I try to leave review whenever I read something, and I will unless I think it totally blows. However, don't think that I didn't review all those chapter because I thought they sucked, I really was on a hiatus if you will with fanfiction and what not. I've never really met a bad guy so I wouldn't know what they're like. I know they aren't like fluffy cuddly bunnies obviously, but I wouldn't know what they're really like. Anyways, I loved It and I highly anticipate the next one!

Savvy
Savvy0X chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
I'm back! Yay I absolutely love it! This may sound odd or not at all, but Hiro probably is my favorite character. After all, every girl loves a bad boy right? Characters like him make stories fun. He's the poor tortured soul who was dealt a bad hand and wants things to be like they used to or lose his emotions completely. Of course with him comes angst which is absolutely amazing. I love angst as much as I love fluff, they come hand in hand pretty much. Anyways, I'm rambling. As great as it would be for Hiro to be with Crystal, I agree, it just wouldn't be right. Unfortunately, he has to be the one to go down, and I accept that, but that doesn't mean I can't fantasize and I'm sure as hell am going to enoy him while he's around. So, I love it and I'm extremely excited for the next one!
H i b o u P i e chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
Awe, how sweet (in his own way)...

ne, ne! What made you decide to make Hiro-chan give up Crystal?

*gah! Dorkiness seeping through* :)

Great chapter, hiro is turning out to be my all time fave character!

*Laughs maniacally* Im a sucker for idiots w/ tempers.
Melissa Norvell chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
Well, I've liked Hiro from the beginning as well. I think I remember saying that in earlier chapters, but don't quote me to that.

I'm a fan of he and Crystal as well, but I like him with other people too. He's such an interesting and complex person. I really am fond of his type of character anyway which is evident from anime/manga I read/watch. The more of a bastard they are, the more I like them.

I suppose it's because they are so complex that I love to try and figure out their motives. Unstable characters are often the best ones to try and figure out because you always want to get inside of their heads and find a rhyme or reason for what they do and think.

Lol, I make a weird connection with Hiro and Hiroshima (Sacrifice) I just chuckle at it when I think about it.

Sadly I think they could be friends.
H i b o u P i e chapter 19 . 12/24/2007
heh heh. stupid Hiro, what a dorktard...

he's such a two faced... bipolar... diaper wearing *chuckle* poopface. And yet, he's my fave character! *applaudes bcuz she's pathetic* He can be so sweet and kind, but then again he's cruel and manipulative! A little part of me wants Crystal and Hiro together. *runs off to a safe distance*

D can you blame me? . nu... nu... nu...

Update soon!

Your faithfull reader,

Miku XD
H i b o u P i e chapter 18 . 12/15/2007
drumrole please... *Drums*

Hiro has once again managed to elude the ever so fleeting question... WTFAREYOUGOINGTODOWITHCRYSTAL?

Im begining to enjoy Hiro, he acts much like a child would, and he obviously doesn't like to lose.

*wonders if he really will marry Crystal* Doubt it but its a funny question.

anyway, keep up the good work. Christmas break is coming up *next week* so i'll finished up the ending of ch. 1 and post it. U_U mind you im a terrible procrastinator so yeah...

_ i'll try my hardest tho.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »