Reviews for We Became Silhouettes
Mon7y chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hey i liked your story. have to admit the only reason of reading it was the title. Its got to be one of my favorite postal service songs.
divya chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hm, interesting encounter. i can relate to that...me likey.

"he was normally so dynamic. was he smoking pot?" haha there's this kid in yco he plays bass and at our last concert he was walking around high and "thoughtful"...and i just found out he's in middle school. or maybe a freshman. HOW WEIRD. i really thought he must be a sophomore.
Gatha chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
hmm, I was wondering if you were going to be doing another story. Now I'll have something to read again.

I'm pretty sure that if two wrongs don't make a right someone that smells really good won't smell bad. Overpowering maybe, but a good overpowering. Like sad movies that make macho men cry. When that happens you KNOW you've got something good.

Alright, putting bodily odour aside, I'm liking the cluelessness on both their parts. It always makes things so much more interesting. Plus, they don't get all clingy and try to eat each other's face when they finally get together. I honestly cannot see how that's kissing...

Carriages...they always seem to be asking for either a long awkwardness or a semi-public knockup. Fire fighter fantasies make much more sense. But then again I don't get women and all guys want to be the fire fighter.

That's pop culture for you;nowadays our first thought seems to be "i hope they're not gay" instead of "i hope they like me".

My personal favorite is the spoon. that way you know there's quite the atmosphere or at the very least a very cool spoon present.

Yay for teen romance! Not only does build character, but it makes for an excelent story. Teens can relate and us older folks get nostalgic. You have no idea how boring it is when you hear about who hooked up with who at bars, quick mutual agreements that don't appear to be going anywhere, and how all the hot guys are sadly taken. Not that the last bothers me mind you, I find it's a much quicker way to determine their caliber.

In short, I'm thinking I'm going to have a lot of fun reading this story. I also like how you're one character recognizes she's being cliche, though you may want to put names in there. Makes it much more intimate.