Reviews for Shreds of Innocence
HeatherLee chapter 10 . 2/15/2008
so far this story is pretty good. i would only advise that you not rush big events (like the centaurs taking Angelie). other than that you are taking the story in stride which is really good. i hope that you update this again.
AubriannaKnight chapter 11 . 5/28/2007
AH Man Lucifer pisses me off, I hope she gets back with james. He should have read the truth in her mind.. God, he better not mope around and he better get off his ass and save her... sniffles, i need them to be happy
Beth chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
I've told you you should get this published. I lurve this story, seriously.

Remember me? That weird kid from Ohio you used to chat with on MSN? Please tell me I'm ringing a bell...

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nosfe R. Atu chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
THIS WAS GREAT! I hope that you are going to add more, because this is really good. You write like a real author. The more I think about it, the more that I realize, Angelie and James are starting to actually LIKE each other. Anyways, I hope that you are going to add more. It would be great if you published this, because that's how good it is. So, please, Please, PLEASE,write more. Oh, hell, I'm sounding like I'm ordering you to do it. It's your choice, I just hope that you write more. If you do, it will turn out even better than right now. By the way, I couldn't stop reading, until I got to this chapter, that's how GOOD it is. Oh, before I forget, I'm just wondering something, why is Angelie so...cold...to James? The way that I just read it, she enjoyed what he was doing. Good Luck Writing!
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I just found out that you are rewriting this story and I haven't started rereading it yet, but I wanted to let you know that I am going to. I can't wait. This originally was one of my most favorite favorites..
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
Nice.I like her character, her spirit. And yet a bit of naivite. -

Hope you'll write more?
coltsrule chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
nice. vampire stories are the best. check out my story if you have time. update soon and make the chapters longer!