Reviews for My Sweet Bomee Chan
Captain Zusa chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You had me at, "My name's Bomee Chan and this is my story. Konnichiwa! I'm not Japanese or Korean. I'm actually Chinese. 'Em Asians all look alike they say. That's not true. But the sad truth is sometimes if we don't speak, we can't tell each other apart either.

Anyhoo…"

Please, continue!
Cierra Nugent chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY! PLEASE :)
FLIPPER66 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
go for 2nd chappy or two lol
Jake chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It's me...again.

Just read that "insane-review" XD

Here's a translated version incase someone ever wants to read that thing...

"Please continue! Stupid Keyboard is being stupid. Try to make any sense of this review, because I really want you to continue this story. If I can and I remember to I will repost this review when my keyboard isn't insane. I'm verry sorry about the instanity of this review..."

Did I mention I'm chinese?
Jake chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I s'pose its too late now?

I want to read the whole thing!

But since the story is last updated back in the 06, I think I shouldn't hope, right?

P.S. Not only gals are intrested in your books/stories, for example...I'm a guy!

P.S.S. I didn't read the comments...yet.
Mizumi-cham chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*3ease c6nt5n4e! st4*5d 2eyb6ard 5s be5ng st4*5d. Try t6 0a2e any sense 6f th5s rev5ew, beca4se 5 rea33y want y64 t6 c6nt5n4e th5s st6ry. 5f 5 can and 5 re0e0ber t6 5 w533 re*6st th5s rev5ew when 0y 2eyb6ard 5sn't 5nsane. 5'0 very s6rry ab64t the 5nsan5ty 6f th5s rev5ew...
Heidy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Even though it's like, a bajillion years too late, it'd be sweet if you could continue this. .

Reaches out to girls everywhere... XD Like me! Cept' I'm not asian, haha. :D

I like your style of writing
Ashley chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Bomee, I know it has been years since you began this, but do you think you might continue? Please? I swear I will review every chapter! Twice! Pretty pretty pretty please with Andy Candy on top?
ella3114 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
There are interests here! So ya better put ya glasses and get to work,girl! Lol. Just kiddin' but I'm not on the 'get to work' part 'cause I REALLY want to know what's next. I'm so excited! :D Go,go,go!
RaineXTheXKitty chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
This story seems truly interesting I do hope you continue it.
Nevermind chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hey it's interesting. Cme on complete it. Or u r planning of breaking my heart again by leaving it half way waitin mail me da full version of 'Maid For Me':-]
to bee or not to bee chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
omg!i absolutely love this story

great job!
YukikoTouya chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I actually think this is really interesting! I would love to read more! It made me giggle with all of the abbreviations and what not. w

I really love all of your stories. They're really really awesome! Keep up the awesome work! w
JforJenny chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
ROFL !

"SSAGWFCTWANSA" That's me XD
reedoh chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
LOVE it :D

ahaha i cracked up at this

But the sad truth is sometimes if we don’t speak, we can’t tell each other apart either.

Anyhoo…