Reviews for The Chaos Theory VI: Shadows
R.E.D. the animator chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
I have one question. What's up with the (Cut scene)s?

Great story! You should make your chapters shorter so that you don't frighten away readers (Seriosy, it took me three tries to finaly finish reading this story. Not good for me, but not good for you also).
Reaper chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
20...yes!

Very good chapter and story. Like everyone's been saying, things are getting very confusing. So confusing, it make as little sense as possible to confuse us. While not making sense.

Anyway, written well, plot is confusing but I assume it will make more sense as it continues, kind of like Lost, except we get answers from this (Jacob is teh ghostage).

Keep the writing rolling,

Reaper
R.E.D. the animator chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
Things seem very strange right now. There are so many unanswered questions. Fix this problem by finishing the story. NO PRESURE!

P.S. I posted my first story!
Bob Evans chapter 3 . 1/26/2007
Hmm, since it says I already posted a review for this chapter I have to do it in annoynmous mode.

Well this is much better to have such a longer chapter! Although one thing that has bothered me before is how the heck this whole time travel business works. I'm guessing somehow the book is a device that opens the portal, but how the heck did the portal get created? And how does the device work? Gah!

And then there are all these bizarre and mysterious things going on with the characters and plot that I don't understand! Please update soon, so that this will all start falling into place! Please!

Bob Evans chapter 3 . 1/25/2007
I'm glad to see your speedy return to fiction press! But sad that this chapter was so short. All the detail I gathered from the first part, while the other three, smaller parts seemed to be just small segments of a much large story. The last one involving Coran was well explained, so I'll let it slide.

All I can say is that you better update soon! Too short! I want more to read!

Bob Evans chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Yes, that last part was confusing, unless maybe somehow the Dreamcatcher is intertwined with The Chaos Theory (just a guess, maybe). Maybe not. We'll have to see where this is going.

Surprising huh? Hope you keep up reading "The Seminary Gang", because things are getting close to a BIG conclusion. Thanks for the review (where is R.E.D.?).

Bob Evans

P.S. Who the heck is Drake? Still puzzling over that one.
Jen chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I love this story! It rocks! Please continue it soon... oh, and by the way, I love everyone's names. You have a good imagination.
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
*Clapping slowly* Bravo. Bravo. And so it begins. Just one question; is this the end, or will the series continue...? Just curious...