Reviews for End of Heaven
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is a beautiful, haunting interpretation of 'the problem of evil'. Religion's hypocrisies were revealed so well. Stunning. Great last line.
aether13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Wow. I really enjoyed this, it was interesting, original and it really makes you think and explore your own beliefs and theories. thanks for a great piece of work!
Arydesia chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
"If they are created in his image, can he himself be all that pure?"

definitely my favorite line! god is portrayed so perfectly as a compassionate yet cold being, and i totally love how lucifer is the good guy - i actually feel sorry for him :) i wonder how you'd retell other well-known bible stories? never pictured the fall of lucifer like this...

anyway, i just figured out that i sent my reply to your...reply...under a different username 'cause i changed it for awhile and then changed it back...so maybe it got deleted or something -shrug- it was under 'axidentilly on perpuss'. i've been gone (finally summer!) so i didn't notice. but if you just didn't get it, i can resend it or whatever.

later,

arydesia
sjam chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wonderfully written and truly inspiring!
KharrisK. -SweetNSourMisery chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
wow, this is actually good, even to an atheist! . try to write more soon?
Steven Hildreth Jr chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This one makes you think, definitely. An amazing piece in and of itself, and probably the best on the site. Better than anything I've posted on here.
Iara chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was absolutly amazing. I have no words to describe just how amazing this piece of work is.