Reviews for Sonnet
Plaid Beans chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was really well written. I've never read anything that was from God's point of view. Really original!
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Words can't describe how beautiful that is. But i'll try. (hahaa) that was wonderful, very touching. And the thing that really brought tears to nip at the back of my eyes is that-it's all so very true. So sweetly, creatively, beautifully written. And yet- so true. You can lie on that at night with full assurance because there is no doubt on earth that God and Christ is not with us. When we feel far, He hasn't moved. Ya know? And it's such a reassurance, because we can never run so far that we lose him. He is the sky, the stars, the moon and sun itself. And you can never outrun the light.

Wishdreamer
Astarayl chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Very nice rhythm. I especially think your choice is perspective is a unique one, it's what initially caught my eye, actually.

This poem is such a reassurance in itself, displaying beauty in small things, everyday things. Larger than life and yet caught within the small things. Good work.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Absolutely beautiful. Just beautiful. The rhythm, the smoothness, all of it seems so natural and paints the world of safety within Him. "Her name is before me, See! ‘tis graven / Upon my palms, and I shall not forget." Have you heard the hymn, "Arise, my soul, arise!"? There's a line in there that this phrase reminded me of: "My name is written on His hands." I love this.
R. Louise chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I love the imagery!
Nacilme chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
A beautiful sonnet that gives a feeling of serenity.
Orual chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I like it. You made good use of description and I don't miss the significance of "I AM." It's especially good for a school poem, considering how hard it is to write on demand, and to write something people you know will read. Excellent job overall.