Reviews for Farewell Happy Fields
angel cloud chapter 5 . 2/3
Next chapter please.
There were a few moments of choppy sentence structure but otherwise this is very good, I certainly like longer stories. Keep writing and I'll definitely keep reading
Azrael's Tears chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This is good. Specifically, this is well written: "Rise, fair apple-bearer," came the voice of Lachesis as she paused in the measuring of thread, gentle now despite her typically disdainful demeanour.

Some of the rest of it is very choppy. But there is great potential here. I'm very excited to see what you can do after a re-write. Try and make your world flow. And it will be a great world.

In the mean time . . .The idea is great.
Lenamiya chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
This is a very beautiful story. The way you do the descriptions, is very intense and beautiful. I can't hope to read more of this.
Inala chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I have really enjoyed this so far. I hope you do put up more when you have the chance.
Anita Tseu chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Great story! I like all the detail you put into this story, and I'd love to read more, so please update soon :)
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Yea! Here comes the fun part! UPDATE SOON!

Miki
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
:) I love 've portrayed her as this beautiful naive goddess who's lived a rather sheltered life, which is how I've always seen her
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Beautifully written :)Can't wait to read more. I LOVE how you portrayed the Moirae!

Miki
Jenga chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
I love your story so much. This is my favorite Greek myth and I love how you added your own ideas into it. Keep up the good work!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
It's pretty interesting you should continue it, it's very good.
039301 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
This story is very well written and interesting. I look forward to future chapters and I hope that you update soon. I like the fact that you give Hades a more brooding king of darkness feel then other stories. Over all it's a very good story that I look forward to being updated with your newest inspiration for it.
xSweet Cherry Angelx chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
oh, a new chapter! its very refreshing to read a hades/persephone story where it doesn't start off with a kidnapping. i'm really glad you haven't given up on this story. keep up the great work!
apie chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
ahh, this deserves more reviews! its really good so far! please continue!
Emily McRae chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
This is quite well put together. This was always one of my favorite myths, I enjoy the spin you are putting on it. On occasion your sentances don't flow right, sometimes it's as though you are putting them together as you go and not proofreading them carefully enough. That point could just be something I'm noticing though, as I am the grammar police.
xSweet Cherry Angelx chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Great start! i love the first chapter, please update soon -