Reviews for Don't Hassle Me, I'm Local
akb-inactive chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Long time no review! Well, it's nice to see that the story still has a pretty nice flow, and it's still well written. And this was a really sweet chapter. :)
lifesabeach chapter 4 . 12/7/2006
Cute cute

I'm glad she's somewhat functioning at 6 or 7 glasses. And only some cheese. Thet's when I find a nice corner and snuggle. M. Lotso wine. Or I end up pulling the "steady myself" muscle feelup just like Caleb. Scandal!

I'm in LA, freezing, but I guess it's 65 outside. Maybe I could put on socks. Originally from Orange County. About to go to Boston for work - I am not at all prepared for the weather. Any advice is welcome.
Eccentric chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
HAHAHA! That advice thing was pretty much hilarious! A gay guy giving a straight guy love advice... thats funny. I'd definitely love to see that happen.

I kind of figured that Molly wouldn't be very nice to him, drunk or not. But I think she should be. I hate how Molly is so judgemental of him, not even giving him a chance, but I love it anyways. Its a good trait for Molly, in a way.

So what are you majoring in at college?

Excellent chapter :D

lady scribe of avandell chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
Hee. This is not going to go well, I can see. But oh-so fun! I'm enjoying this so much!

One minor nitpick: when Dex brings Molly home, you keep saying she "lied" on the couch. It should be "lay." Small thing, but it bugs the heck out of me, lol.
kigume chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
i have a feeling the drunk thing is going to lead somewhere...maybe molly WILL be nice to dex. i hope so! she needs to stop being so mean and make out with him already, hee!

i'm from georgia, but i was born on the other side of the lake from chicago. it's a nice place.

update soon!
akb-inactive chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
"Well, now would be a good time to talk to her," Caleb said thoughtfully, "she’s nice when she’s drunk."

Hahahaha! That's so funny! But that does apply to some people, huh? They're so much nicer when they're drunk! :D

Me... I was originally from Virginia. But then my parents move a lot. Haha, we then went to Los Angeles, then Germany, then Singapore... and other places... haha. It gets confusing! :P
lady scribe of avandell chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
Bwa-hahaha. Caleb is cruel. But funny. And yay Gavin/Emma!

To answer your question, I am from East Tennessee. Btw, what school in Chicago? I very nearly went to UChicago for school, but the money was better here.

I look forward to more story soon!
Eccentric chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
LOL I could so imagine that drunk scene happening. Stripping. Haha. Have you experienced that yourself, or did you make that up?

And I'm definitely sensing something between Gavin and Emma. Good choice between them ). You could just leave Becky alone. Not everyone in a story has to hook up with someone ;-).

As for the poll, I live in a smedium-sized town in Florida. I made up that word just now, smedium. Valrico isn't really that small, but its a little less than medium. What part of Chicago are you in? My dad's side of the family all live in Chicago, so I was curious at which part you were in.

Excellent chapter ).

lady scribe of avandell chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Emma. Hands down. I could feel the chemistry in the past two chapters. It was palpable. *nods*

BTW, I think there was a typo at the beginning of chapter 2. You mentioned something about Becky being the balance between Molly and Gavin, but I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be Caleb. Might wanna fix that, lol.

This is a good start, and I can't wait to read more of it! I don't know quite how I missed this since I got updates about your other stories.
cursed-x-oblivion chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
oh geez. i love this story! [evil cliffhanger!]

this is a first for me. i meant the plot. wait.. yeah.

can't wait til' next chapter!
Eccentric chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Oh sni-zap. I liked this chapter (: And I agree with Molly. She should be prettier than Dex. Even though I think Dex and Molly should just elope right about now... (-:

lifesabeach chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
It's a cute story, and as much as seaside towns are awesome, you definitely keep people from moving there by describing the cold. Brr! Well, maybe I'm just a sissy.

I vote for Emma. I don't even care if she's 16. And you better update soon. Since you said you would and all...
kigume chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
ahh! that was great! i was short though. post a new chapter soon!

i like gavin and an older emma for now, but i might change my mind later...
Luv-TU chapter 3 . 11/20/2006