Reviews for Maybe this time sequel to Taming The Playboy
Love2Write41990 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So, I just read Taming the Playboy, and saw that you had started this sequel, but it has been a really, really long time since you've worked on this. I am wondering if you are ever planning to pick it up again. It may just be me, but I'm really curious about what happens. If you ever have an inkling to finish this story, I highly encourage it! It's quite interesting.
Crimsonlotus chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
so he didn't go after her ...
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
aw...please update? Pwease?

xx
WishperingWillows chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
Like your stories, plain and simple. So when you updating next?
Hazelnut Romance chapter 7 . 3/3/2008
aw! ur so cruel. plz update soon! i'm a sucker for romance, plz just update. if ur thinking of ideas, i suggest that u keep lyra with ryan. it does seem really obvious they both love each other. we don't no much about mika or ronny so it could be kinda hard. but wat u do is up to u! plz update real soon! ;]
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
hey, iw as wondering if i could get a brief idea of what happens in the first chapter of 'taming the playboy' coz since u took it down, i can't exactly read it. send my a reply asap plz. nice sequel and story. update real soon!
EverythingWeHad chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
uh-oh... i wonder who she's going to hurt. ahh! please update as soon as possible! :]
valentinesquirt chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
you finally updated! Yeah! Still rooting for Ryan!
xjennnny chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
I LUV HTAT U FINALLY UPDATE! THANK U! COOKIES FOR U! GIVE ME UR ADRESS! LOL JK lyra is extremely dense! lol update soon! YAY IM SO HAPPY HTA U UPDATED!

XD lol im not this excited ]]
arouralai chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
don't hurt ryan! very nice!
xjennnny chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
oh my gosh. this is so much better than the taming the playboy. i think i found another favorite story !:D hurry up and update! :P please and thank you!
blah chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
woahh...so much drama.. i love it :P update soon :)
ANGEL992210 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
GOOD JOB
ANGEL992210 chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
update soon.
Twinkle Star Bell chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
I really really liked it so please update soon!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »