Reviews for The Omnipotent
BelovedOfAslan chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Reading this, I feel like you've got some fabulous insight, and it was so clearly, simply communicated.

The fact that the Hero questioned the Omnipotent, and then lost the Damsel as a result of his disobedience, and then CONTINUED to blame the Omnipotent was spotlessly true to human nature.

In addition, your combination of classic story books types (the Mythical Creature, the Damsel in Distress) and more comic-book like elements (the Web of Justice, for example, and the fact that the Hero has morning coffee) gives the whole story so much flavor.(No pun intended)

And I love the way it ended, like a storybook closing.

Altogether fabulous.
Nemonus chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I feel that the Omnipotent, the writer, could have done something less cliché than making lightning and ending the world in order to get the hero to understand both of their faults. Toward the end It comes off as more and more God than writer. Good work, though, I like your use of capitalizations, and tis an interesting concept, but it could be more in-depth and thought provoking were the Hero to have a conversation with the Omnipotent as well as the Villian. Or are you saying that the fourth wall cannot be broken? But destruction must not necessary follow...well, you've made me think.