Reviews for Things Said In Silence
M. Edmondson chapter 2 . 6/1/2007
Once again an interesting poem,I believe the guns are a metaphor for over zealous men at war that make God the line until the blood came meant Until the blood came leaving me silent meant that you where drafted. You've got me beat! It so complexed... I love the mystery.
M. Edmondson chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I believe this poem is about people needing to stop and look around on life from everyone trying to stay alive. I like the contradicoty Everything falling up from the floor. The paradox I got from this poem was that your trying to teach the world how to be more sensitive. And in the mirror is the truth showing what you truely are in the inside and what you will become. THough there is the pure part of you that know to not let the monster take a hold. There is nothing wrong with being the saint and a demon. Knowing when to be right and when to be wrong. And that is the best knowledge. Aslo you demon could be a metaphor for knowledge and meaning and wise saint. Maybe. Your poem is very complex and I just love it that's why your poem is going on my favorites list and if you are a good poet I'll put you on my favorite authors list.
Cait Street chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Ok, The Saintly Demon is my new favourite poem. You could make this into a song easily. I love the repetition and the line, "And falling never seemed so perfect before, And everything seems to be falling up from the floor." This is so incredible.
animegirl777 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I love the way this is written!