Reviews for The Point of a Threshold
rust phoenix chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
What an interesting essay, and beautifully written. You clearly put a lot of thought into this and you chose a very unique topic and made observations that a lot of people wouldn't have noticed. This essay really made me think. One of my best friends is named Jenni, lol.
Catching Stars chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Well I hadn't read a lot on fp recently but after receiving your wonderful reveiws (thank you so much!) I thought I would have a look again and where better to start then your stuff. So here I am...

These caught my attention first and having read it must ay I am intrigued. It is something I have thought about myself but in a slightly different context but the same basic question. It was amzing to read and very thought provoking. I really like it, it reminds me of something I heard somewhere 'it's all a question of where you put the decimal point' It seems to apply here to me, don't know if it will to anyone else. Anyway thanks for the reveiw and I'm going to read some of your other stuff.

Hope x
Erich Sturmburg chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Hey there, Outlaw-2 here,

Well, been a long time since I last came here, so I'd thought of dropping by here. Of course, this essay really caught my attention. Though the contents were a little confusing at the start, I managed to get hold of it on the second round of reading it. Nicely done, I must say. And somehow, it had a strange, yet deep vibe to it. I'll be seeing you around then.

Sincerely,

Outlaw-2
Sysi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
You have many interesting points here, plus you have clearly thought this essay through carefully.
Hawk Raskenark chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
That was beautiful. You truly have a great way with words, Sin. Keep up the great work.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Well, interesting theory you've came up with here even though I don't really understand it in the entirety. Anyway, glad to know that you're back up again. And yeah, did you receive any form of fp alerts of late? I'll have to ask that since I've never received any of late and thus, I'll have to go to the site and search for who has updated...