Reviews for My Motivation
mindOFdeliriousUNREST chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
how can i say this without sounding like a velley girl... can't so here it is anyway: LOVE IT! though it's sort of a story, it's also kind of a poem at the same time. The way you repeated the "my dear foe" or "my fine enemy" really exposed how much you loathe this person. who, if i'm not misinterpreting, is another girl in your high school at Nowheresville who makes life hell. Haven't been through high school yet, but i can relate to the people making life hell. very, very good work.

-the delirious one
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Oh nice! Sweet sweet revenge, it's good eh? LOL this was very creative and, well, QUITE interesting, describing vengeance as a writer, and a great use of that Shakespearean quote how the pen is as mighty as the word. it was all well-written, great job!

And thanks SO much for reviewing "Eye in a Storm". I'm glad you enjoyed it, as long as someone got happiness out of that stupid pink eye I'm fine. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is unintentionally humorous. It's so melodramatic and cheesy.
Mireille Caelarily chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
"fake facade" is redundant.

other than that...spectacular. really. pure, glorious, eloquent, creative visciousness. i can't really write angrily, nor even feel true anger at a person, but if i could, i'd aspire to be as unadulteratedly, gracefully, calculatingly angry as this is.