Reviews for Dancing Until Dawn: A Tale of Vampiric Seduction
Madame Y chapter 7 . 6/15/2008
WOW. Please, please, please, I'm begging you, please continue this! The characterization is amazing and I love the mounting love/hate tension between Arabella and Evander - slow, metaphorical but extremely seductive.

If there are any critiques I must give... I'd say, read over your story and smooth out the clumsy-sounding lines. It's hard to write opulently for such an extended period of time... but you do it quite well, you certainly keep the reader reading.

Keep up the great work!
Aiden chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
Oh... I'm intrigued. And pleased. The tension in this story is awesome, and your writing is really excellent. :)
Stang65 chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
GREAT update. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Stang65 chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Wonderful story! LOVE it! Update soon!
hi-tanner85 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
I think you write beautifully. I noticed that you said you didn't like the way you were writing in this story but it's really very very good. It's def. under my favorites now. I can't wait till they finally give in.
Jaeiyola chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Wow. Amazing job. It has a wonderful feeling unlike anything I have read before. I applauded you on yet another wonderful piece. Please update soon.
givelifeyurall chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
very interesting, i like it
Aiden chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
I notice it's been quite awhile since you've updated, but I have to tell you that your story is really interesting. It's interesting, the characters are appealing, and I think you've got a good thing going here. Nice work :)
hi-tanner85 chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
This was amazing! I love it. ANd i can't wait for it to get more "involved" ah. and im not too fond of the old daphne. ew. but jealousy helps make things more interesting. ! yayay
volopurus chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
I love the way you transition in this!
volopurus chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Awesome.

I like the humor. It's darker than most. And hysterical.
volopurus chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Awesome. We've got some crushes it would appear. I really like this story. Just wondering what the plot will develope into when the vampiress wakes up still apparently angry.
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
hey!

i started reading this friday morning and then i had to stop, and then finished in the evening- but the review feature wasn't working! ha, but now that alerts are finally up and running, i got a backlog of them including the one for this story. XD anyway...

ah- i love this. i'm not usually one for vampire tales or anything, but the way you write... well, you wouldn't be on my fave authors list if i didn't think it was something kinda neat. lol. i love the almost poetic flow of this story (for some reason, it reminds me a bit of poe- probably the lyricism?) and the plot itself is highly intriguing. tell me- is she truly a vampire, or a werewolf as that's the creature that bit her?

keep it up!
mishiema chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
You're right. You DO bring shame to Thoreau and his lot with your fabulous metaphors. They should be sobbing in the corner (like me) with their beauty.

Ah, diphtheria. God awful stuff.

Where'd the werewolf go off to?

Cheers,

-Mishiema
Mensh chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
This story is very good, you go in a lot of detail.