Reviews for Chance In A Lifetime
Estelin chapter 15 . 6/11/2007
this story was great Josee. keep up the good work and writing.
Amanda chapter 15 . 5/14/2007
that last chapter was excellent, I loved the way The two felt about each other. you need to write that sequel!
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
you need to add on to This fast! Its EXCELLENT!
Amanda chapter 13 . 4/12/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story! It needs longer chapters but oh well! I love it, I have a pretty good feeling what's about to happen, tlak to you later, bye bye!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
Aw, I liked this one Jo.. but you didn't tell me about Chapter Twelve, I had to go read that too. I think it's neat that Kaytlyn wants to set Fear free. Although for some reason, I get the feeling that she won't... meh. I also get the feeling that Donovan didn't really catch a pegasus, he just wanted to see if Kaytlyn could. Am I right, or am I right?

Your crazy but oh-so-loveable pal,

LAUREN!
Serena Star chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
I like it. Keep it up.
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
WHE you know who this is you dingbat. It's me, everyone's favorite moron. Although from the treatment I get you wouldn't be able to tell. Those feet up the ass HURT, you know.

Well anyways I already know what happened in this chapter, seeing as I got a sneak peek... meaning I was too lazy to go on the site and read.. but now I'm reviewing here. Heehee.

Great story. But you know this already, I said it. And if there're any typos in here it's this stupid computer's fault. Stupid damn space bar button thingamabob sticking. R. -smacks monitor-

This is your own fault for letting me have freaking timbits at lunch. How stupid are you?

Wait I know the answer. VERY stupid. Cause you hang out with ME!

Anyways for you Yankees (no offence; I call myself a Canuck all the time) or UK people who don't know what timbits are, they are wonderful little mini-donuts made by the Tim Hortons chain. I love Timbits. I love Tim Hortons. Tim Hortons makes coffee. I love coffee and donuts. So therefore I love Tim Hortons.

Well that does it. BYEBYE JOBEAR!
Estelin chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
this story was excellent. Keep up the good work. I think that you should keep writing.