Reviews for The love of a prince
sunfire12 chapter 14 . 11/19/2010
I like this story great job! I want to know what happens next.
iman1234 chapter 14 . 7/26/2009
really good update soon
junebird28 chapter 14 . 4/6/2008
i am completely in love with this story! it's simply amazing
jujube chapter 14 . 3/25/2008
cute story, but the characters are falling in luv way 2 quickly. as for Sophie who does she luv marcus or david? its a good story but I think u rush things a lil bit 2 much. how can they talk about betrayal when they spoke 2 each others only once, let alone considere themselves in luv...
sousie chapter 14 . 3/14/2008
update soon it's awsome
atreyu love chapter 14 . 3/10/2008

I DONT LIKE THE PRINCESS... even if shes pretending..

but i dont know, its a very convincing act.

i want Sophie to end up with Marcus!

they are so cute!

and i hope david doesnt die or end up with someone horrid.

PLEASE UPDATE!
atreyu love chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
is the princess going to end up with Marcus?

and i hope david doesnt die :(
atreyu love chapter 10 . 3/10/2008
i hope the princess isnt mad at her :(

and i hope she ends up with Marcus NOT DAVID!
atreyu love chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
i HATE David!

i hope she ends up with Marcus :)
atreyu love chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
i like this story :)

wheres the prince? lol
LeenElle chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
Good chapter :) I just wanted to say, as something to chew on...that this was a really long chapter, with not a huge pay off in the end of it. I agree that it is important to see that the Princess is going to give her a second chance, and that it is probably going to change a lot within the story. But you take a really long time getting there. If you could have added another important element to this chapter, the length of it would have been easier...in my mind. Not that it wasn't good, it was, and I'm so excited that you have another chapter up! It's been way too long. But, I think you could have edited this down...Anyway, I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
blue-eye-frog chapter 13 . 3/8/2008
I LOVED IT! it's just SO cute! of course, i'm really hoping that u won't kill the prince off. but it's got a cute thing goin 4 it.
taa2s chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
Love this story so far! when's the update gonna come?
snakecharm chapter 13 . 1/18/2008
I love your story. I'm a grammer freak, but when it comes to great stories like this, I could care less personally. Keep writing. I hope you get the nest chapter up soon.
miaka1414 chapter 13 . 1/17/2008
hey. i really like this story. i actually found it not too long ago. i think that it is rather well written and has twists that keep it interesting. good job! plz post more soon!

rhi :)