Reviews for I Hate Everyone
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awww! Awesome! Love it! It's cool how you incorporated Matt.
kdamu chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
hah, this is really great so far. i love her personality, its hilarious and it kinda reminds me of my friend.
Kjersti chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
This was an incredibly sweet story. I loved it. You write really well, and the characters were great. Wanted to hit Jason myself. Great work! :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
This was really good. I liked the ending and the emotional imagery conveyed in this.
Swan Queen chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Aw. You should write a story called "I Wuv Everyone." And Ami cuddles a soft and squishy teddy bear...it turns into Eli. Aw. How SWEET.
RayRay and beanzie chapter 4 . 12/9/2006
hey..im luvin the story..keep up the awesome work and update son..ciao
Tatiana Moore chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Good! Lots of emotions in this chapter but I felt a definite ending to it. Glad to see that she had a little hope for her future and that maybe she won't hate everyone. It was good that you didn't make her flip automatically-meaning, I liked the way you had her yelling at the person playing prince. Very good...

Overall really well done. Good luck with your school deadlines!
Bob n Kazzi chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Predictable in a sweet way. A cute story that leaves a smile on your face and a warm feeling that somewhere someone is waiting for you. Even if he is disallusioned with bitches and gorgeous model-esque girlies. lol Liked it a lot. Well done.
Ollie May chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
oh! I'm going to say the one thing I always hate when people review my stuff but is so totally true: I wish it had been longer! This was such a great story, from start to finish you did an excellent job. Absolutely loved it!

Ollie May
SpawnMeister666 chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
Urrgh...

Sickly sweet happy ending! I hate it when that happens!

:-)

Spawny
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
*laughs8

Ok, OK, OK... The matt and barayden bit DID just happen to make me smile and jump around a bit, but nothing more.

I love this writing style. you create characters who are atypical but not all the same kind of atypical. You have gotten inside the character shead and made their thoughts seem like the personal thoughts, not the authours thoughts.

well done!
OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 12/5/2006
that was excellent, very cute, i love it.
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 3 . 12/2/2006
hiya...great chapter..once again very interesting..and now i know a lot more about Ami...i really do love the characters..so keep up the amazing work and please please please update soon..i really want to know what will happen next..anyways..ciaoo! oh yeah..and if you get the chance..please check out our story..would really appreciate it..anyways..thanks.
swimchickslam chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
OMG! So shocking! Hope you update soon!
EleanorDear chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
This may be becoming my favorite of your stories! I can't wait for the next chapter.