Reviews for I Hate Everyone
SpawnMeister666 chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
The more I read of this the more I like it. Yes, it may be a little cheesy in places, but there's nothing wrong with cheese when it's done as well as this is.

Liking it very much...

Spawny
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
This is an interesting first chapter. Not really sure where it's going yet, and can't decide if I care enough about the main character, but I'm certainly willing to stick with it for now and see where it's headed!

Spawny
Bob n Kazzi chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
I am enjoying this story. Really enjoying it. There definitely needs to be more interaction between Ami and Jason. Just so Ami can punch him to be honest. Or at least nut him.
Tatiana Moore chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
O what a freakin' jerk! Man, I never want to go through something like that. Poor girl. I like Michael though... nice and sensitive. Gr... how could you end like that! I hope you're writing so I can figure out who this mystery guy is. Great work on this chapter. It flowed really well and I liked the emotions that you were "showing". :)
loonybrain chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
yay! you updated! :)

its really good so! please update soon.
Ollie May chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I think you are the only writer to have a story with the lead character that hates everything and have her TRULY hate everything. How refreshing. I love your writing, please continue this one soon.

Ollie May
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
hey, i like the story.

sounding good so far. i'm kinda excited to find out the story between Ami and this Jason Allard guy. Must be a good one if she's that effing pissed.

Happy Writing.
EleanorDear chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
This made me feel better about myself for being such a terrible morning person. I heart it.
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 11/24/2006
ah ah ah

please write more soon.
Mardy-Bum-Barrel-Of-A-Gun chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
Intense. Fiance? wow. That lying cheating bastard. Okay, I'm done. I like this story. And I have "I hate Everyone" on my MP3. Yes.
RayRay and Beanzie chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
wow...amazing story..its so interesting..im loving it..i love all the characters..they are so well portrayed..and omg u cant just leave me hanging here! her FIANCE?..omg omg..pleasee update son i reallie wana noe wat happens..i wana noe her story...and btw..how old is everyone in the novel..just curious..alrite then great work and update soon pleasee!
wetgrass chapter 2 . 11/22/2006
ha - so didnt see that coming. i really like this story! ami seems like a pretty interesting character. i really wanna know what happened - update soon D
Tatiana Moore chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I enjoyed this. I liked how you described your characters, I could get a picture of each of them. I like that you were inspired by a song too-I have a song that I completely love and am inspired to write about... I just haven't. It's on the back burner for now.

So do you have plans to continue this? I'm interested in seeing what happens with Ami and if this guy pops back into her life.

Great job.
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
oh how I love that song. and I do like this.

looking forward to more updates on whichever story.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2