Reviews for Freedom
El Delfo chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This is beautiful, Alys. I love these snapshots into your life, your memories, it's so very precious. I'd love to go skinnydipping someday, it looks like so much fun!
Symphany is lyrical bliss chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Alys, your stories amaze me. the way that they can always be so everyday, and yet such a reminder of how the little things make the largest impressions on our lives. you inspire me to live everyday to the fullest possible, and breathe life passionately with my whole heart and soul, not just with my brain and rationality. because while those things may get you far in life, would you ever really be able to look back on those accomplishments and feel the warmth and pure bliss of childhood satisfaction? I think not. thank you for reminding me to hold close the small things that bring me so much joy. I love you and your wise way with words more than you could ever imagine. nothing makes me happier than when i hear philosophy Alys (yes thats what im calling it), no matter how seriously or playfully you mean it, it always makes me stop and think, remembering just how amazing i truly think you are.

Love always
Faerie Tales chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
"Kat's breathless giggle sounded like silver rain." such lovely descriptions, Alys! It occured to me that you not only write these precious words, but you make the memories. You live your life like a story, a fairy tale, making each memory last and commiting it to words so you can hold that sacred feeling. You see the value in each moment of your life, living it to its fullest. You're such a rich person, Alys. -nod-