Reviews for Crushing Butterflies and GiftWrap: Part Two
FaceRealityHeadOn chapter 28 . 11/17/2009
i love it! summary needs work, as well as the length of the chapters.
terrorofthehighway chapter 28 . 9/13/2008
The plot has slowed and lost much of its ingenuity from part one. Secondly, the novelty has worn off, and it begins to drag, especially since its gets so long.

Also, you are just telling, not showing.

Advice: rewrite.
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 28 . 1/20/2008
Nice ficcie you have going here Update soon! *thumbs up*
Delicacy of the Mind chapter 28 . 11/21/2007
where have you gone?
Uniquely Proud chapter 28 . 11/17/2007
Hello! I read part one and two all in one day [ I couldn't stop :) ]

It seems that you have not been updating this story from a couple of months now. Hope you update it soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I take it that the plot is original as I have not read any story with such plot as yours'. :)

Love this story!
JennieMR chapter 24 . 7/27/2007
heya... sorry it took so long to start catching up. This is definitely getting more interesting, wondering how they're going to stop Birke. What I am wondering is why they didn't call the police? Maybe you said why earlier in the story, but it's been so long that I can't remember.

Thanks!
Delicacy of the Mind chapter 11 . 7/20/2007
aw... I wish Gabe was real... -sigh- teehee .
Delicacy of the Mind chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
Eek! I hate it how most of your chapters end in little one liners! Well, I hate it cause it's so suspenseful, but that's why I love it :D
Mademouiselle chapter 22 . 4/8/2007
Hey, I've read both these parts 2 times now. I love them! They are great. I hope you keep this story up- though you don't have to because I have fallen in love with all your other pieces as well! Keep up the great work.

-S.G.
RedRose42 chapter 22 . 3/10/2007
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it! The first part was really good, although I admit I had a feeling that Gabe and Christie would get together. It is really well written, and I love the character of Christie. She is so cool. I also love Sam, and I think she needs more attention. I like that you're changing the POV, but it would be helpful if you put at the top which character POV it is, because it can be kind of confusing. You need to update soon, and keep up the great work!

RedRose42
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Vampire?

(Heh, sorry for not reviewing up until now. It's incredibly good -and the hour is incredibly Late- Thanks for making this story I love it so far!)
JennieMR chapter 20 . 2/8/2007
Aw. Strong willed or not, I wouldn't want to be outside alone. Will is doing the right thing! :D
Estelin chapter 19 . 1/7/2007
this story is getting good keep up the good work
Rischel chapter 19 . 12/28/2006
Good chapter! I'm glad Will and Logan are alright, so far. And I hope they will continue to be safe. Poor Gabriel... all worried. Can't wat for your next update, I hope it'll be soon!

-Rischel
JennieMR chapter 19 . 12/28/2006
Ok, waiting to make sure that Will is ok and all goes smoothly. :-)

I feel sorry for Christie alone in the dark.

Hurry and update!