Reviews for Crushing Butterflies and GiftWrap: Part Two
JennieMR chapter 18 . 12/21/2006
Hehe, I'm starting to like Will more. Waiting for the next update!
JennieMR chapter 16 . 12/19/2006
Of course you can do it, Christie! I really do hope they can get Jenny on their side. :(
Rischel chapter 18 . 12/17/2006
Oh! Poor Will, I hope he'll be alright. Gabriel too. Can't wait to find out more. Please update soon!

JennieMR chapter 15 . 12/10/2006
Ah, good Gabe and Christie being apart is a good test of their relationship.

Still love Mr. Logan. Is he gonna get involved in helping somehow?
Jessyka Brown chapter 14 . 12/5/2006
absolutely wnderful. I hope Jenny will come ot her senses and join the good guys, butten agian, I'm sure Brike has something up his sleeve to prevent that.
JennieMR chapter 14 . 12/4/2006
It's too bad about Will and Jenny :-( Are they going to be able to persuade Jenny to their side?

Update soon!
Rischel chapter 14 . 12/3/2006
Changing the point of view works in your story. It helps the readers see what everyone is thinking, and we are then able to... see the entire happenings of the story. Everything is seen more clearly that way. I think that made sense...

I liked Will's point of view. It added more flavor to the story.

Update soon! I can't wait!

Rischel chapter 13 . 12/3/2006
Oh! Somethings going to happen to Will, I just know it! Why wasn't Luke made to be look out? He is telepathic, he would be able to communicate with them easily enough. Or even be look out with Sam. Oh well. Loved the chappy! Gabe is so whipped! It's just too cute! Can't wait for the next update!

Cori.Anne chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
I like the story. I'd love to read more, so update soon. The characters are awesome, but Logan (kitty) is my favorite.
Jessyka Brown chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
I love all of your stories and hope that you write more. I've been reading this since the begging of this story and I know I've been a horrible reviwer, but I want to thank you for all the claas periods that your stories have saved me from bordom in computer class ever!
codyismypup chapter 12 . 12/2/2006
Smile. your story makes me smile. aw, little luke is so adorable!-Avey
Roxanne DeBarolet chapter 12 . 12/1/2006
The last two chapters are so sweet! I was smiling like an idiot the entire time! :)

Gaberiels so nice! I want him! gimme *snatches* :P

uhm, how old are they, did you ever give ages? and we still don't know what Birke really wants to do and we don't know why. We know about Gabe and Luke, but we know hardly the first thing about Will. Tell us more about him!
JennieMR chapter 12 . 11/30/2006
Luke is adorable! lol And I hope they can get Jenny on their side.
Roxanne DeBarolet chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
DESCRIBE THE ROOM! DESRIBE THE BATHROOM! DESCRIBE THE SHIRT! DESRIBE THE BLANKETS SHE BURROWED UNDER! Basically the point I'm trying to get across is describe stuff.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Do you not think that Mr. Logan might have just been making excuses? Sure, he feels guilty, but does he have another side to it? Wouldn't he want to be included in whatever happens afterwards? I don't think Birke would just let him away. And, please continue soon :) I love how you are constantly updating, lol. I wish I could do that with my stories (please review) but I just don't have the time.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »