Reviews for Underdog
Once Upon a Time is Forever chapter 17 . 10/13/2013
I can't even tell you how much I love this story-I re-read it whenever I'm in need of a wonderfully fluffy and romantic story to take me away from reality. Thank you for how well-written, well-developed, and tactfully done this story is. I re-read it again recently and just wanted to let you know how much I like it (:
Clichesrthebest chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
! I love this story! :D ain't Clint just such a gentleman ;) keep on writing
xoxtina46xox chapter 17 . 10/21/2010
YAY! ahah this story was great! I had to read it straight through from beginning to end. You're such a great writer and I really enjoyed reading this and i love the halloways too :) hope you keep on writing, can't wait for the epilogue
Jerusalem2045 chapter 17 . 9/13/2010
I've enjoyed this story a lot. I'm a Christain so I really appreciate a good moral love story, all too often things get too dirty here on fictionpress so way to go!
Keenon chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
Hahahha, I find it funny when you say that their families are large xD

My dad has 10 brothers and sisters, and my mom has 11. Every single one of my aunts and uncles are married with kids varying from 1 to 7. Weekly family gatherings are chaos xD
Bubbly Girl chapter 17 . 1/17/2010
OMG! I absolutly LOVED this story!

Good job!

Peace,

Bubbly Girl
allabouttheshoes chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
Hi there! Just want to say I love this! It is so refreshing to find a great story with Christians and morals. And the horses sound amazing. Paints are my personal favourite and I really like that Candice is a strong, hard working woman. Can't wait for more. Absolutely fabulous darling.
ukrgrl chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
yay for christian stories! :D lol just had to get that out
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love this no matter how many times I read it. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
This was such an adorable story. The chemistry was amazing and Clint was an awesome character. Nice job :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
AW, that was a really cute way to open the story. I like it already :)
Unrememorable chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
I love this, it's amazing. :)
daeth chapter 17 . 1/27/2009
I have to say, i was so giddy when i found this story again, i read it before but forgot to book mark it, then spent so long tracking it down to see if it was as good as i remember. Sadly i have to say... Its better, i'm glad you finished it, congrats for writting and finishing such a good story.
Rina Fukuda chapter 17 . 11/22/2008
i luved this! u have 2 wrrite a story that follows this! cant wait
morexforxme chapter 17 . 11/13/2008
Hooray! You finished it up! I feel so happy- I love the way it ended. I don't know- could you do some character shots or something? Oh, I don't know. The story is perfect!

~morexforxme