Reviews for Mixed Up
Amy chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Hi Scribe,

I have been an avid reader of yours for a few years now (my favorite storis is actually Sabine Woman, and I'm waiting for you to finish Genteel Obsession too...) but I thought I would offer my thoughts on this story. I can empathize with Pam, and I really enjoyed the way you took us through her day. Even with her confusion, you make it like the reader is right there with her. And I liked the ending as well. I find myself hoping that she gets things figured out, but without losing her sense of self, because I know how the drugs that are supposed to "fix" her can make her feel more messed up than she does when she's not taking them. And I know how scary it is to be faced with losing yourself and being "normal". It's a hard choice to make.

Anyway thanks for writing! I'm off to check out some more of your wonderful stories.

~A
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
really interesting
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
It's a nicely written story that's a bit confusing (I think that was your intention...) What kind of illness does she have? Schizophrenic? Anyways, I loved it and I hope you keep on writing
O.I.N.I.P chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Great beginning, I love it. You used 'find' instead of 'fine' when she was telling the manager that she would work til noon. Is Tim a figment of her imagination? What kind of sickness does she have? I think I have an idea but I'm not completely sure. I've read some of your other stories and I love them (Genteel Obession has me a little paranoid about being such a hermit lol) Beach Fantasy and Sabine Woman were awesome. You're a wonderful writer, I wish I had your talent. Keep it up, you're doing great.