Reviews for Papercuts
Nerda chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
LOVE it.

:]
awaiting.rain chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Well, I want Rey and Hassan to get married, but I'm called they called off the wedding.

She probably wouldn't have been happy at all if they had gotten married.

This way I'm hoping she starts to like him and actually want to marry him out of her own free will. I hope.

And hopefully, it won't be too late.
mia5081 chapter 12 . 12/29/2008
Ah, please tell me that they'll somehow manage to get together. I hope they do anyways. If not I'll be sad. Very sad lol

~Mia
Dancing In Magic chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
This story is amazing! I really can't wait to read more into it. I am from India and so I can relate to the whole arranged marraige thing but I didn't know it was done in Pakistan as well. I always wanted to visit there seeing as I have no idea how it looks like. But anyways, you write wonderfully. I can seriously see you making this into a book. It is very interesting and it keeps your complete interest. It makes you not want to stop reading! Keep up the fantastic work and I'm sure I'll see this book in bookstores worldwide!
Reader Girl chapter 11 . 12/24/2008
I've had this story on my favourites for quite a while, hoping that sometime in the future, you would update...Like everyone else, the cliffhanger is killing me...I really hope you'll post more often..

The story is an interesting take on arranged marriage, but Reyna's depression makes me sad. I really wish she would just open up a bit more, but I get where she's coming from..I'm not the most open person out there either...I really hope she gets a happy ending...
vaishali chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
omg such a cute story

but you absolutely must put up pics

its bugging me cuz i cannot imagine what any of the characters look like
mia5081 chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
Jeez each time I sign on to this website some new device has been added lol. I can't keep up with it at all.

Anyways, on to the real review:

HASSAN called it off? Really? Total craziness. I was not expecting that at all.

~Mia
Uhhhhh chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
I saw this coming. I hope he waits for her to get better (he has already been waiting a couple of years, right? POOR GUY). This is still in the romance section, right?

It's been so sad I just hope there's a happy ending in a reasonable time frame, because I can't imagine he'd wait for her forever since she has been pushing him away.

Please have pity on us readers :(
xoxhp chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
I am getting really pissed off at Rey. Like seriously.. I'm only on Chapter 9 but still I dont' want to keep reading this if she's gonna give him a broken heart lol! He's too cute. You're serioulsy going to have to change her mind. SHES SO GAY AHH! I WANNA STAB HER. lol. Okay well I'm going to go read the next cahpter
pete's sake delete the account chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
So glad to see you posted this chapter! You really do an excellent job of showing her conflict. I look forward to reading more!
awaiting.rain chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
I read the first chapter of this story ages ago, but decided that I didn't want to read the rest.

But I stumbled upon it today, and decided to check it out.

And I'm glad I did. I really like it.

ramenrandomness chapter 11 . 11/14/2008
Yah an update!

Jeez she really is having a breakdown...hopefully they'll settle things before the actual wedding, that she'll finally see that Hassan really does care for her (I actually feel sorry for him for the way she seems to be jerking him around)
Yes Yes Yes chapter 11 . 11/12/2008
You finally updated! You had me worried there for a while, I thought something might have happened to you.

I have to admit, it's been so long that I had no idea who any of those people at the airport were. I guess I'll have to go back and re-read those chapters one day to refresh my memory.

I'm really worried. She has no reason to blame him for anything. He hasn't done anything wrong and I can't help but think he's going to get fed up with her because she's trying her best to make it seem like this whole mess is his fault, when in the past she did admit that she was to blame because she didn't want to marry the other guy her family wanted her to marry.

I can see she's suffering from some kind of disorder that is more than Cold Feet. The panic attacks can be a part of social anxiety disorder, but I can't really think of what exactly she might be suffering from.

He's been way too patient with her. I can tell he loves her, and is trying to support her, but at the same time I can see him walking away because he can see she might have mental issues, and shouldn't marry until she can control those issues on her own. It would only bring her more problems if she's forced into this marriage right now.

That's why I'm scared that he'll break up with her.

Please don't torture me! Have there be some happy moments. And please update soon!
lizzabee7919 chapter 9 . 11/12/2008
I love this story so much! I think the arranged marriage has really been written a lot, but this is most definitly one of the better written better plot ones. I love the characters, and getting a glimpse of a completely different culture. Hahaha I'm so ready for her to admit she's in love with him! Its making me anxious. (i really hope she actually does, or i think i might hurt something) I hope the next chapter is up soon!

Good work!