Reviews for Papercuts
frustrated lady chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
must be amazing to be a med student! shame that it steals you from papercutz though. : are you specializing in anything?

toodeloo for now!

ps. I'd really like to read about these claimed flaws of hassan's. because, you know, there are currently rather unrealistic standards you've helped cull permeating in my subconscious. just sayin. :)
guess chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
THERE BETTER BE
kim chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
to make you read the start three times:

aw, hina! i'm indescribably chuffed about the personal reply :3 muchos thanks for it, it made my day!

yeah, feel special that i like your stuff. it is an honor.. *dusts shoulders* haha. i think you've portrayed the characters and their reactions and events in a really realistic way though, and bravo for it. although rey seems to be constantly annoyed with HASSANloveliness (ahum.) until 18 and it is not cool! :( the following is utterly useless: why cant she se arhgrahrahg

i'm off facey (read: banned) for a little while, now that exams are on and i'm supposed to be studious, but as you can see... not really happening. but in good time! :)

THERE BETTER BE
kim chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
whud ma review was cut! luckily i had a suspicion this mighta happen, and so i typed it up in a doc, heh

here it is.

kim chapter 18 . 10/9/2010

kim chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
omg, my two hundred long review got cut T_T

argh... will continue it another day. i feel so torn.

but, love your work and love you. all the best with life and writing :)
kim continued. 3 chapter 16 . 10/3/2010
... drastic. they feel a little choppy and too brief, and kinda out of sync with the whole story... it would be incredible if you did think about altering them a little!

also your facebook link doesn't seem to work. woman, why! your promises of chats about papercuts over facebook is gah so tantalizing. make it work, make it work!

also will rey please be nicer to hassan in this chapter? must they keep fighting, i want to see them in love :

i looked for jabz's reviews, and i agree with a lot she's saying... hassan's coming to collect rey was unexpected and sudden, and what about how his family treated her at the hospital? kindly explain, it would be so appreciated!

please take your time but post before november for chapter 19 :) am DYING DYING DYING to read it.

also have you considered doing what they call sprints about hassan and rey? please do. don't let it end at chapter 19. i will cry. short stories about their happy marriage, little moments where they had a good time.. i will love you for lyf. (i think i already do.)

anyway. study calls. all the best with life and writing :) await your next chapter with ardent anticipation!

love kim.
kim chapter 18 . 10/3/2010
so so so happy to read your update! am coming to your profile so frequently of late. it's exam period for me, and i'm centering all my breaks on snippets of papercuts... constant sighs over hassan's loveliness and wistful longings about my own future is inevitable. :)

congratulations on passing; med is no easy feat. i hope you enjoy your month-long holiday, it sounds long overdue and you completely deserve it.

PLEASE POST WHEN YOU'VE PERFECTED THE SPIRIT OF THE CHAPTER! breath is held at the prospect of immersing myself into FIFTY WHOLE PAGES of papercuts. zomgarh *cue happy spasm* :D:Dheh.

i hope you won't mind me saying this, but i thought you rushed a few chapters... which is completely understandable, but are you thinking about just giving them the final polish sometime? like, the elongation of chapters 16&17 would just make my... day. i would say life, but that might be rather too
kim chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
my dear girl! i cannot tell you how glad i am that you're back. seriously. it was with the most acute desolation that i noticed you had stopped posting for only just a year. i checked back regularly, to no avail... UNTIL TODAY! when i saw that you'd updated your profile! man, i cannot tell you how you've made my day. in fact, i re-perused all your old chapters. IT IS TIME (MORE THAN TIME.) to bring on the new chapterS!

so please don't give up, or put us through more waiting! it's such a sweet thrill to read hassan&rey. and i'm so relieved she came round. and the changes in her tone towards hassan is just lovely to read.

although are they really going to be arguers all the time? :/ well, you know best.

all the best with med school, and thank you so much for sharing your baby with the world! apologies for the rant. :3
subtly.obvious chapter 18 . 8/26/2010
haha i love this story and i love hassan. i felt so bad for him!

and isnt it really dangerous for a girl to go in a taxi alone in karachi? especially at night? i prefer rickshaws, personally.
subtly.obvious chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
:D

this is the first story ive read (or seen) on fictionpress about pakistan.

reading this makes me immensely happy
ari92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i just finished reading your story and i think its absolutely amazing...i loved every part of it...and m glad u chose the name HASSAN ..its my favourite name :P ...anyway plz update soon!
Kajal chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hina! Where are you? I haven't had my Hassan fix in FOREVER! and him and Ray are still all emo which I hate, so come back and fix them fast! )

Now to be serious, I hope everything is well with you?
Preethy chapter 18 . 5/3/2010
Hi!

what's up? You haven't updated in a long while and being the awesome person that I am ;P

I decided to ask, where at? :)
Kajal chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
I'M SORRY! I totally thought I had reviewed this chapter but looking back I can't find the review... so forgive me? It's been a while but I hope all is well?

Ok, so let me see if I can remember... First off, why are you trying to make me love this make believe dude even more than I already do? He's kinda perfect isn't he? I can't even be upset that he had everything planned out and was all presumptuous because well, so were the rest of us.

The fact that there weren't any big confessions of love is bittersweet. As much as I want to see them be all lovey dovey, this is just more apt. It's not at all Bollywood but it's very Desi, if that makes sense? I love how they have a say in what happens in their lives but with that all said and done, they're letting their families work things out. The story wouldn't be believable any other way.

Can't wait to see what happens next like always. Please don't let it take as long as this review took )
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »