Reviews for Kiwi
happy thing chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
This describes so well how I feel right now. It's really quite amazing. Nice job.
these travels chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
you're incredible. i love that as i'm comprehending this poem it's read aloud in my head and the expertly chosed syllables collide and resonate a grundg-y, torn, raw symphony. beautiful.
this is britt chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
the format was hard for me at first but then- the way you seperated (i can never spell that word right so it's a miracle if i did) "you wouldn't touch me" from the rest was an act of genius.
polka dots and addictions chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
i LOVE the middle stanza, & the way you've formatted this is just brilliant, not to much, not to litte. amazing imaginary in this, i love the way you've worded it. ~Bex xx
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I confess: I clicked on your poem because of your pen name. I heart Fight Club. Great book. And this poem is great too. I really like the way you used formatting. Fictionpress can be stifling because of the auto-format crap, but you worked around that. And I love the imagery in this. It’s dark and twisted and perfectly repulsive. It made my skin crawl. In a good way. Keep up the good work!