Reviews for Paperclips
Fleur-de-lis Evans chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This was written very powerfully!

The strongest lines to me are:

"They can cut you and make you bleed. Hurt you, and make you cry. All because they are sharp, just like people."

- This stood out to me, because I have never thought about it this way. It makes me think about all those times I was 'sharp' and it gets me thinking about what other things can be just like people.

Kudos on a though-provoking drabble
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hey,

That was gorgeous. I really, really loved the way you wrote that! Some of your personal opinions could have been kept out to maximise the effect, but it was brilliant all the same. May I ask for permission to print this essay/drabble out and stick it on my wall?

ranDUMM
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow, really wierd how similar they are.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow, I never thought of that. But I'll never be able to look at paperclips in the same way again! I love this.
Shocking to the Touch chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Ok... Very... Creative? Imaginative? You took those paperclips to a higher level!

Dark
000000000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Woah. Creepy. Paperclips can break too. Like people. You twist them, until they're so weak that they break.
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
O. I really like this. Isnt it amazing how people can be comparied to the oddest thigns? I think its cool. Anyway, good work.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Wow, I never noticed that people are like paperclips...weird, but cool. Do they seriously give you the creeps?
plok chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I've always preferred to liken most people to pieces of crap.
Alena D'Etoiles chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Lol. Pretty cool. I liked it alot. Made me think about stuff...namely paperclips. Actually, I think cars a bit like people too. O_o might just be me, though.
J'Adore Les Phoques chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Interesting... but when you unwind paperclips, they're all just about the same thickness. Interesting analogy. Props!