Reviews for midnight
she smolders chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
The second verse left me speechless. This is just beautiful.
water lily nymph chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
wow,this is good. REALLY good. we had the prettiest sunrise this morning, and that's what it reminds me of. great job with this!
midnight skies are scarlet red chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wonderfully written. Perfect imagery. A definite beginning, middle, and end.
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
The imagery in this is so so so gorgeous. The writing is beautiful, gorgeous, delicate and it reminds me of a fairytale. But then the image that I get is just of a suburban street. I love this. I will attempt to add it as a favourite.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
i think i read this before but forgot to review it anyway...nice work as usual and i have fallen behind on reviewing people back since school started so bare with me :P
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
The images in this poem are absolutely stunning, especially the first stanza. It is incredible how you can make the night turning to day so beautiful with the eloquent way you use words.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
So very pretty. I love how soft everything is. Just beautiful work. Keep writing! :)
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I like the in the moment feel that this exudes. The mysteriousness of time, and nature, and humanity is exemplified well because the word placement is excellent. The format creates the sound, and holds on to the sound well with the way that you've developed and presented this. Great write.
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow! This is beautiful. Your words flow so perfectly.. as another reviewer said, your writing is fluid-like. Amazing imagery.

"the reflections cast shadows up and down the

sidewalks of tomorrow" definitely my fave lines, but not by much, it's all so amazing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Beautiful.

So beautiful.

So.

- Noelle
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
it is gripping and it makes me shake
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Your work never fails to be perfectly fluid… it always gives me impression that it is dripping down the page. And you always say so many thought-provoking things. I always need to reread your pieces several times before I feel that I’ve grasped everything. Keep up the great work!
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
wow, i really like this. i love the imagery - i can see it & feel it. amazing.
Nacilme chapter 1 . 11/23/2006