Reviews for Call Waiting
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wow...that was a very interesting one-shot. Definitely very unique. i liked it a lot! :) Great job.
mika chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh hahahahaha! You absolutely, definitely must (double must!) continue this! Reminds me of my high school years :P Oh boy are they going to be in for a shocker! I adore the main character - she's loveably frazzled and hilarious :)
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Woah and I thought guys would do this much more often. Then again, us women can smell disloyalty much quicker than men- most of the time. D

gulistanlik
Saphimire Karishnikova chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
lololololololololololol

This was extremely amusing. I love it. xD

ROFL
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Haha.

Cute.

I love it!
d666lisa chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
IT'S SO CRUEL BUT EXCELLENT LOL :-D
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is hilarious... just visualising the mayhem that might ensue in the very near future kept me chuckling.

Nice work.

Erisah
Ethereal Destiny chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
How is it some girls can balance and pacify THREE boys, and I can't manage to handle one? This is halarious! And yes, she is a whore, but if she's smart enough to make it work for her, meh.
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
sorry...if i don't say this i'll die...mentally that is: what a WHORE!

Phew...got that off...yeah so my gosh...is she having sex with ALL of them? I mean, it's obvious with Bryce and Alex DID mention about her comin home with him...MAN...she aint right...mentally that is...

-MizSphinx
Kristin chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
HAHA I love this! Any possibility that you could carry on with it rather than making it a one shot?
tearitrightup chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
haha, she is such a bitch. i love all of it. except i don't get the ending. she flops into bed? does that mean she goes back to sleep? i think i'm a bit slow here...
Hunter Victoria chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I was cracking up!

I am so going to start you a fan club.

xoxox

AngelicScars

p.s. this is so like my friend Alli. :)