Reviews for starfish resemblances
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
this is interesting... I like it a lot.. well done
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very lovely. I like the imagry of the bird's eyes. Keep writing.
like a lover chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
it's beautiful.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Oh, this is so haunting. So pretty and simple, but deep and amazing. Beautiful work. Keep writing! :)
beauty and the breakdown chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
pretty choice of words: 'hued', 'such a long long time'. it's such heartache condensed. love.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
i love the image of holding a bird in your hands. birds represent freedom. holding it represents caging. freedom caged. hm. i love how you make me think.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
i can tell its personal. it seems really deep, and you can just tell there is so much more to it than what the words say. its a read-between-the-lines thing. but it's gorgeous.
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I don't like the way the last line reads, with the two ta word before lies.

Apart from that the rest of it is quite intriguing, gets a reader interested.

.:midnight:.
And Your Little Dog Too chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
most poems are personal lol, i liked it though though it was hard to understand because doi it was personal but it had some nice imagery with the mocking bird or whatever lol
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I love this.

It is short and crisp and, oh, you hurt my heart beautifully.

So; the ending is astounding and I love the image of a mockingbird, it just adds this abstract appeal to it and is oh so lovely with the image of "in your hands/locked for such a long long time".

The poor thing.

Lovely, so lovely.

- Noelle
Aquafied chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
life is personal
teh tarik chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
gods i love short poems especially this one cause every line hits you hard and every word is just where it should be. lovely piece.
circus elastic chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
it's pretty. I love poems like this - they're so short, but so full of meaning, be it personal, or for everyone. i love it.