Reviews for Mistake
Marie Ellen chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
Cool... I like the bit about the father, it really strikes home just how much of a failure the speaker perceives the world to think he is.

I also liked the idea of unabashed, unashamed pride in being a failure. I've never really thought that was possible, but then, I've never really thought much about it. :-)
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
I really really like this.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Heartfelt, very nice job.

Rowan.
missmarauder2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was depressing, but a good poem. i just hope it isn't what you really think of yourself
Time To Change chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Like the free-verse. I can relate to the poem, as often I feel v. v. bad about myself.

Not criticising (sp) but if you ever edit the poem ya wrote "sight" as "site".

"I'm not tall enough

Strong enough

I Cry too much"

everyone has problems with themselves.
Hekate101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Well, if nothing else, you can put words together in a coherent fashion. Artistic, even.

[quote]Don't think my fathers proud of me

Guess thats why he tried to make another me

Im sorry I'm what he got stuck with[/quote]

To critique, to not critique, that is the question. There are things I would want to switch around, fix, touch up... But that would change the...not the perfection, it isn't perfect, the /im/perfection. It would change the truthfulness of it.

[quote]If you asked if i was a failure

Id stand tall and say yes sir[/quote]

But even so, even failures can have talents. And it seems to me that those who say they /aren't/ failures are the worst ones of all, because in believing such, they have failed at humanity.

Good for you.

Hekate101
waterdragon719 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Aw...sad. Might want to distinguish lines a bit better, but I like the emotive side. Very touching...