Reviews for Interaction
Organization XIII chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
Pure, unbridled, insanity. Why in the heavens was I not consulted on this? Usually I am the cause off most insanity.

:P

It has a very interesting aspect to it, sort of ranting and raving in a civilized way, if there IS a civilized way to...

Well done, I just need a few moments to get my head back onto my neck, so I'll be with you shortly.

I feel like having one of my quotes added into your wall of quotes so here is one of my personal quotes...

"Umm... Normally I'd say something witty and sarcastic but... I don't get it"

Ciao O XI
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
I love this it is soo funny we all look like goof balls it is so mutch fun I can't believe it has the second most hits out of your stories so far!

*Citlali*
Preistess-of-the-Moon chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
You now I read this when you sent it to my e-mail but I wanted to review You make me look like a goof ball! of course you make yourself look like more of one than me so ttyl
Ronnyboy57 chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Lol, nice.

I already did read this when you sent it to me, but I have to point out a couple things. The third time Squeakers speaks in this, she calls Snatchers, Snitchers, instead of Snatchers...just wondering if that was intentional.

And of course, the one I've already brought up, the "More Blonder" part...And how that's a blond mistake all on it's own. P

Nice job though - Looking forward to more. Also, just as Squeakers said...Update War of Veer! P

Ron
Mutt Winchester chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
Awsome story Naggers very funny. I hope I'm not the only person who reveiws. Again very, very funny. And also please update War of Veer.

Your friend who was also in this,

Squeakers
Catherine the Third chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
XD Dude, I did the exact same thing when I got bored on my website...I started geeking and made a FAQ page. It's so bizarre. You should check it out. ;) *wink wink nudge nudge*

.tk