Reviews for All or Nothing
Kelaia chapter 4 . 8/31/2007
Another interesting chapter, thanks for updating! It works quite well having short sections from each event, but sometimes I find it moves a bit quickly and therefore becomes quite confusing. Maybe thats just me though. Still a good story, keep writing please!
Kelaia chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
Well written, but I'm just a little confused. If she's MI5's progidy, why are they trying to get her to leave? Maybe all will be explained in the next chapter...? And I don't feel sorry for Lucas at all! I know what its like fighting lads who think all girls are weak.

Update, please!
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 2 . 12/6/2006
It's good. It's just on the short side for my liking. Who's Andreah, btw? And was she the one that went to school with Lucas or was Lauren the one that went to school with Lucas? I'm just a little confused. Keep writing though!

Als
Kelaia chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
So short! :( Very good, though. You set the scene very well. Update, please!
Kelaia chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I think I'm going to like this story :) Nice style of writing, and good spelling/grammar. Update, please!
Lorna 'Alia Bright Child' Hale chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Hey, good start. I like the brevity of it, even though I'm normally a detail hound. I'll definitely look forward to reading more. It almost seems a little bit similar, in a way, to the story I'm writing. (If only FP would let me upload it...) Update soon!

Alia
Moonlite Star chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
good start, although it could be longer. I'm adding you to my C2. Hope that's ok with you. if not, lemme know and I'll delete ya.