Reviews for And This One Time
the upward glance chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Aw!

I was hoping to find out what was chasing them...

It's okay though!

I still very much enjoyed reading it, a d I respect your right to stop a story when you need to :)

You are so imaginative!

And are so good at describing all these alien spaces.

The story was very eerie!

I loved your characterization if Jack, and I enjoyed the introduction of Percy and Max!

I sensed a little slashiness between Jack and Max...

:D

I loved that.

Anyway, you obviously have a talent for storytelling and I can't wait to read more of your multi chaptered stories!

XOXO
RedAmethyst chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
Please update... please... I think this is the first horror story I've read yet that isn't about vampires... pretty please update. I wanna read more...

God, I'm such a whiner.
Girly Wrath chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
very good story. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Undrahas chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
put more horror in! it needs it! oh well, it was a good story none the less. start another one plz!
Undrahas chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
hey man. u kn ow i don't even read Kanes Feild right? i didn't actually jump i said i thought but hey wat ever. u had better update sooner! and yes u are lazy! lol. keep up the good work on the story. oh, and that little pit of darkness and the solid ground on the other side and the metal thing in the side of a wall is enough to freak ne one out. and it did me! so keep it up man! love the story! i'll try and read more of ur stories when ev k?

love,

Writingluver
Basorexia chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Oh wow XD You know how to write horror stories! XD
Undrahas chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
i didn't actually jump. i said i felt like i was. but, i am scared to death at ur story! i swaer this is horror! keep it up! its...i don't know! it could be a page turner wich it is! it could be so horridly good, that i never want to stop reading! wich it is! it could be so good i wish that it was a book! wich it is! the story is that good.

this chapter didn't really freak me out. but i do find it creepy on how Jacks watch stops on midnight. i also find it creepy on how the room he was just in is still intact. wat will happne next? know 1 knows, but u ofcourse! well, maybe u. cause sometimes i don't evwen know wats gonna happen in my stories. well, this is long but keep it up! keep doing this and u'll keep getting this stupidly long reviews!

ur frined,

Writingluver
Undrahas chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
boy ur trying to freak me out beyound reason! thuis stoery is really scaring me now. i do find out wat happns next, but yet i'm to scared! this is scary and suspensefull! continue, continue i say! i love it! its refreshingly...scary, creepy, and a "page" turner! become an author! write this story and send it to an editor! i swear i will read the book if u decide to make it in to a book. i'm glad u enjoy writing it because i enjoy reading it! even if it is freaking me out and scaring me to the point where i could jump at the slighest sound that i wasn't expecting. wich happne ne way.
SanchezC chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Confused, but entertained. I'll keep reading. Keep up the good work.
Kazio chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Great story. Plot's fantastic, and the character is really imaginable. not like some other ones who are described with one word, like "drunk," "scary," "tall," or anything like that. Update, and keep up the good work! I think that you've really got something going on here.