Reviews for Let Me 2
Olivine chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
yeah, if only someone could do that for me. this line kind of reminds of a song im absolutely in love with. i dont if youve heard it, because im not sure theyd play this on the radio over there in england, but its called boston, and its by augustana. just look up the lyrics or something, and youll see why it reminds of it.

keep on writing -Ss.
hellbentheretic chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Don't know if I like this one as much as the first. My advice is to throw the whole poem down in one go- that is if you have it done. This will facilitate easier understanding and continuity than what you are doing here. Otherwise I can't really get a sense of where you're going with this.

The title is very suggestive of a great work if you're not afraid to let it flow a little more;)

hellbentheretic
QuixoticQuetzal chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Interesting. I liked both of these that you put up, this one moreso than the first one.
Just Luke Staden chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
you started writing again too! It's a nice sentence but needs more. i know your going to say you dont care what people say about it but you obviously do if you post it on the internet just as i do. Its good just lacking in volume.