Reviews for I Questioned Questioning Homosexuality
in la la land chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Dude!

That is NOT a bibliography - it's, like, one source.

And you know, if you don't want flames, maybe you should think about disabling anonymous reviews. Just a thought.

As for the essay itself, I quite liked it. Good job. Homophobics (especially the bashing sort) deserve to burn in hell.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
“Beat you with cooked Macaroni”

Oh, you amuse me much.

Yes, these days everything is a disease. It’s this old psychology, that’s what. That’s why I want to be a counselor and be a person who studies Positive psychology. Really, I like helping people too, and not condemning them of some nonexistent disease. This disease model is driving me nuts too.

Yeah, just because I am slightly anti social, I have a depression problem, that’s what my apparently mentally challenged doctor thinks of it.

Next time someone says that to you, ask them:

How about epistemology?

God, they’ll be damned.

Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with you.
MoonScarr chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I agree with everything here! There is a gay student in my French class and people pick on him excessively because of his sexual orientation, but there's nothing he can do to change it and better yet, nothing they can do either! It's good to read something like this from someone on the side receiving all this crap instead of the nonsense other organizations try and pump into people's brains.
like-the-walls-of-jericho chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I love you for writing this...

this is so true. it's not a disease or mental illness! i mean it's an attraction! It's the same thing as being attracted to boys with brown hair or thinking girls with lip rings are sexy.

I AM SO SICK OF STEREOTYPES!

One of the thing's i'm faced with as being a bit bi, is people thinking I think everybody's hot and that i check out absolutely everybody. It's offensive to us, bis and lesbians, when we walk into the lockerroom and girls cover themselves up because we might "stare at them". My least favorite part of being bi, is that boy's think I'd wanna for a threesome.

I'm sick of it, it's very very wrong.

I am a Catholic myself and I know people who tell me I can't be religous and bi. Says who? Did Jesus once say, men and women have to be together and if women go with women and men go with men, they will burn in hell forever. HELL NO! Jesus said "love thy neighbor as you love yourself."

Stop playing God people.
tuieri chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
a-fucking-men
striped feather chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Wow...You wrote this very well and it's solid. I know people that think it's "wrong" to be gay, and when I question them about it, they just sort of stare at the wall or say it's gross. Spread it around. This would have a world of positve benefit on the current community. I hate it when people bad mouth anyone of a different sexual orientation and I get on the defensive, even though I'm not gay myself.
Samana chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
nice point to this. i like the point you made. the numbers in the gay theropay paragraph make a lot more offical and convinding. good work
J'Adore Les Phoques chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Yay! It's interesting that these Christian types always seem to be the devoutest gay-haters, when the J-man himself said, "don't be hatin'"! Yeah, I heard about that the fact that homosexuality could be genetic, and then I got into an arguement with my parents defending the guy on TV that said that - not because I think homosexuality is genetic, because I don't know, but it might be. They disagree. :(

Yay for your essay!
Formerly chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Christ, just shut up already. Shouting at a fucking wall.
Kaggr chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
So you're gay? I never would have guessed. o.O I find these "ban gay people" things so stupid. Like you pointed out, people are people. It's not like you can really help it or anything. I have some friends I should show this to...I agree that if people don't like it, too bad, so sad. I hate when people say it's wrong. What if the society was switched around, where it was normal to be gay and strange to be straight? Would people still protest the straight people? Of course. Anyway, I'm done now.
chica85 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Power to ya for writing this. ) I hate how people don't accept others and I don't understand how people can be racist and stuff, it's not like anyone can even control what they look like, where they came from, or what they like. I just read about a zoo that has a penguin exhibit where a pair of penguins are gay to prove that it's not a choice. Haha, people need to learn how to be smart (or just treat others how they would like to be treated).