Reviews for The Girl for Me
1Meg-Meg1 chapter 17 . 5/1/2010
Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.
PanickedSerenity chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
I love the epilouge! Amazing story. twistedhilarity had it on her rec list on her website. Thanks for writing a wicked good read.
Rei chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Brilliant! I found this story via a recommendation and I wasn't sure what to expect but you handled the topic brilliantly... the characters were very honest and real. I love that a few chapters before the end I found myself thinking back to the characters in the first chapters and thinking 'wow, when did they change so much?'; the progression was so natural I barely noticed it. Also some of your thoughts on the subject of gender, identity, and being who you are that came out through the story... wonderfully insightful. Best of all after finishing it I'm left feeling uplifted. Thank you!
David Mora chapter 17 . 4/13/2010
Hola! I would just like to say this was by far my absolute favorite story on this site! Truly amazing! I think i could read it about 100 times! lol You are the bestest!
arikatafreakhotmail.com chapter 17 . 4/3/2010
What a beautiful story. I'm so happy to have found it.
daemonkieran chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
love love love

this is coming from an occasional(but very convincing nonetheless)

tranny

you hit so many keypoints

and they struck true and clear

your writing is awesome

and it shows the wonderful person that you are

(yes i am sucking up)
Run chapter 17 . 3/21/2010
Nice,though kinda funny
Treign chapter 17 . 3/16/2010
Yaay i loved it! Wonderful work :)
miss-reads-alot chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Hey, loved your story. I tried reading it a few years back or somethin' but I wasn't into it, but then I read it and it's like OH MY GAWD! I love Danny oops Dani and Kevin. SO CYOTE!lol

Keep on typing

miss-reads-alot
Dark Lynnette chapter 17 . 3/10/2010
Very cool story. Had me hooked from the start. I've never read a fictional story that dealt with real issues TGs have when discovering if they are in fact TG. Well played and written.
teea chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
Okay, I read the whole story in pretty much one go :) I liked how you handled a rather difficult subject here. Danny's feelings seemed really beliavable and real. I can imagine a person like him/her would go through emotions like this. So, I have to say well done for that. You looked into the matter from different angles, very good! I'm impressed. All the angst Danny felt and conflict of feelings really shone through.

I liked how Kevin seemed real as well. He wasn't perfect, but he tried his best to understand. I was wondering what actually changed his mind, what made him decide he wanted be with Danny? As for other charachters, Danny's mum seemed a little too much like a teenage girl, no offence. It also felt a little weird that Kevin's uncle would be that interested in Kevin's personal life, with all the personal questions.

Your writing itself is good overall. I would maybe use less 'fucks'. I understand that it's your style, but I think you could express the same without that many swear words. After a while, when you use them so much, they they lose their effect. Not everything has to be 'why the fuck', 'what the fuck' and 'oh fuck'. You know what I mean? Also, often a simple full stop is better than '...'. It would make the text look neater and more polished. Maybe work on your sentence structure too, to make it a little more reader-friendly.

That being said, I really liked the idea of this story! Very ispiring. I only hope more people would be as brave as Dani and Kevin.
SpiritNights chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I liked this :) idk how to explain it.. but overall- it was really really good. thanks :) x x
Mauvelous Green Rainbows chapter 17 . 12/23/2009
OHshil, man, awesome story you dun spun there. Mighty fine. Its awesome. I laughed, I felt sad, I felt like a one of those womanz who watch soap operas, and you know you're reading pure gold when ya feel like that. C; I love the Team Table and Josh (I know a Josh kinda like this one) and Dish, man Dish will hold a speshul place in my heart for having a ridiculously hard to pronounce name that also functions as sweet-looking. And then the whole List drama! Uh-mazing and such, loved how everybody was all like, "Dude, let's protest by being overly gay and all being put on dah List! YAHYAH." And, Kevin's super awesome drive and people-reading-ability is epoch cool. He's th ekinda guy I would be honored to know and man, him an' Dani/Danny/Daniel are made for each other; they almost seem as if they are foils of each other. Made to contrast and fit with each other... I loved how this was set up? as well,what I mean is, gah!, hard to explain! but like periods of time were fast and shown only with short and awesome scenes. Gah, I feel like I'm writing too much nonssensical babblings. Long story short: Uh-mazing story~! C;
Dazzed chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
As a fan of gay drama and stories. I absolutely loved this one. lol Too many times I squelled like some fan-girl. lol thanks for the story. It was fanatastic!
pageleaf chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Oh WOW! I love the epilogue, it's the funniest thing ever. I especially love how clever Dani is, and how amazing her comebacks are! Great story!
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »