Reviews for The Girl for Me
Pinnacle of Pan chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
I really like this story, especially how Kevin evolved from jerk with the potential to be better to an actual good person. I cringed just a little when Danni went 'manly' because it's like a personality switch exept not really, but it was perfect. Danni/Danny finding her/himself was awesome. Also, it's funny how the guy that's barely even bi ended up heading the 'gay-pride' at the school. All in all, Kevin and Danni are compelling charectors and very, very cute.
Orio K chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
This is my favorite ficpress story. It's so cute, but it brings up valid points and is very "real life." Impressive.
elyrian chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
This story was made of awesome! Seriously, I enjoyed every second. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!
Damien-Rose chapter 8 . 1/28/2009
i don't remember if i said anything about 7 chapter so i'll say it here... i liked it . ok that was a lame thing to say but i'm lame so there and chapter 8 was totally awesome! but i so have to got to bed...one can only go so long with out both food and sleep before collapsing and i'm so not going to collapse that would be so embarrassing
Damien-Rose chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
. yay he passed his math test! (hope i pass mine in an hour!)
Damien-Rose chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
. i'm still awake, but anyways . i just wanted to take a moment to say i really like this story .
Damien-Rose chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
sweet! . (runs off to read the next chapter)
Damien-Rose chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
O.O omg! i can't believe that just happened! why oh why did this chapter have to end like this? i have a test in the morning and there is no way i an just stop reading now...and i'm so tired i usually go to bed at 9 (what a wast of my teenage years)and its 1 in the morning! ah! some how this turned into a rant . sorry...but i can't erase it cause...well lets not go there it'll turn into another rant...anyways off to the next chapter!
Damien-Rose chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
. i like the old guy part, it was funny .
Damien-Rose chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
dude! i totally like this chapter and am so goign to read the next one! not very good at reviewing but just thought i'd let ya know what i think. .
h chapter 17 . 1/23/2009
I LOVE THIS!

Usually the stories I read ends badly, unhappy or that they simply aren't together in the end. I want to read about true love, with troubles of course, but you need troubles to have something to see the difference with. I mean the happiness. Love.

The ending is.. a bomb of happiness. Really. Almost made me cry. Teary eyed at least.

LOVE IT!
firebaby chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
This story is happiness, great job! :D
monch chapter 17 . 1/8/2009
gonna say what a great story you wrote. hehehe... really entertaining and great characterization. hehehe...
aino chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
what this was also written by you? :) I went to check your other stories after I read "Alex and Bobby", hoping to find other treats... and it turns out you're the writer of this lovely masterpiece! I've read this one a long time ago and forgot all about it. again, like when it came to "Alex and Bobby", I like the unconventional angle of your stories! I'm not really into cross-dressing, meaning, I don't mind it and think it's cool to do and everything, but wouldn't usually read a story where the main character (or another one of them :P) likes it. not because I have some weird phobias about it, just because... like when you wouldn't maybe read a story about two eskimos getting it on in Antarctica? just not that interesting. (okay, that was one WEIRD example) but for some reason, I read the first chapter of "The Girl for Me" and fell in love with it. there was actually some serious thinking about different sexes and stuff in this! a beautiful relationship of two beautiful persons. these are the kind of slash stories I like to read! and of course I had to stay awake the whole night to read the story. :DD damn, bet you're happy now, stole my sleep and everything! (just kidding)

again, I say the same: you're a great writer and I expect more great stories from you in the future! :)
may chapter 17 . 12/13/2008
woow! this story was wonderful! i love it! thank you so much

i spend the afternoon reading all the chapters and iam really happy thank you again!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »